Martina & Alberto - 2022 #14

1 minute ago, tle said:

It looks like her gay friend she goes out dancing with sometimes...

there always a gay friend who is not gay around gay friend of woman LOL 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, girlsfun2 said:

Can someone put a full report of facial of the visitor, including the breast  ? LOL

We have to know if there is some similarity between Martina and those 2 visitors.

Now, I don't have access to my big screen and we all want to know whose there.

And you know this:

• Knock, knock.
  • Who’s there?
  • You.
  • You who?
  • Yoo-hoo! Anybody home?

Hi girlsfun,

The skinnier woman is a very old friend of Martina's who used to visit and stay overnight in the apartment. It took me a minute or two to figure that out but Immediately knew I had seen her before...she changed her hair color and hairstyle so that threw me at first. She is a very fun and enerrgetic woman as we'll see.

4 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

what is martina wearing is going for a night out or a jog 😂

it easier to remove in case of emergency....Martina is always in case of emergency around man and woman LOL

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, tle said:

Looks like Candela in the black wig...

I think you're right. The old friend I mentioned looked very similar to Candela but but obviously wasn't...this is Candela. Thanks for better recognition than me.

3 minutes ago, DWI said:

Hi girlsfun,

The skinnier woman is a very old friend of Martina's who used to visit and stay overnight in the apartment. It took me a minute or two to figure that out but Immediately knew I had seen her before...she changed her hair color and hairstyle so that threw me at first. She is a very fun and enerrgetic woman as we'll see.

Yes , she is very energetic and Candela also. Martina love woman who 'move' a lot.