Martina & Alberto - 2022 #14

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Everybody is closer to Martina LOL

I imagine one day, Alberto at work and Martina order pizza, and a 'nice tall fat guy' deliver it:

• It the last delivery for the guy
  • The delivery guy is hungry because he did have time to eat
  • The delivery guy do that to pay for the his medical studies to become a gynecologist 
  • Martina want to know if her infection is doing ok
  • Alberto will come back only in 8 hours
  • Taco is all happy to meet another guy

What happen next ?  

Too funny. I love your posts. You must be one crazy woman in person. I don't agree with a fucking thing you say, but it is entertaining to read. PLEASE KEEP IT UP> I LOVE YOUR POSTS!!

• Like 1

il y a 41 minutes, DWI a dit :

Sorry, but what you say is sick, homophobic and and simply not reasonable nor true. I hope someday you can be healed of the hatred. I will not comment further though I expect you will.

no, I have absolutely no desire to converse with you!!!!🤣

This Is Not Normal Cory Booker GIF by GIPHY News

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Deepdave said:

You were drinking bad porto and the delivery guy was Alberto wearing a doctor's uniform from last night's costume party.  Alberto checked Martina's infection and she was totally cured.  Now you can guess what happened.  I will tell you.  They made mad passionate love for the next 8 hours and Taco was happy.

WoW , how much Porto did you have to drink last night, to come up with a fantastical statement like that?  I want to drink the same! 🍷👍👌

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Everybody is closer to Martina LOL

You're kidding, we're all miles away from Martina... Alberto definitely has a big advantage, even if it goes against your fantasies...🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, corboblanc said:

no, I have absolutely no desire to converse with you!!!!🤣

This Is Not Normal Cory Booker GIF by GIPHY News

Who determines and defines what is normal? We certainly not for others, but only for ourselves. No more and no less...
  • Like 1

il y a une heure, Adalbert a dit :
Who determines and defines what is normal? We certainly not for others, but only for ourselves. No more and no less...

so it's very simple, be careful it goes fast, you have to be concentrated for a few seconds:
what determines what is normal are the ancestral laws of nature, and what men and women exist for!!!
here it is not more complicated!!!😇🙂

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Too funny. I love your posts. You must be one crazy woman in person. I don't agree with a fucking thing you say, but it is entertaining to read. PLEASE KEEP IT UP> I LOVE YOUR POSTS!!

Me Too, I'm not agree with me but I have fun LOL !!!!

As I mentioned before, I worked in the past (long time ago...) as a screenwriter (giving guidelines for possibilities of scenarios but not write the scripts, other people was doing that) on TV series like 'The Love boat', 'Days of Our Lives' etc and it takes a lot of imagination, let me tell you. LOL

It gives you a good idea of my age....still a young girl but with experience, let me put it this way  LOL 

But today, I'm not in this business anymore but my brain continues to apply this imagination to the context of Martina and I have a 'head' full of scenarios LOL

And in the context of Martina, there is a very present sexual component and naturally my brain takes it into account. And also, as I mentioned before, I was, at her age, pretty much like she is now (beautiful Bi-woman), it allows me to feel, a little bit, what goes through her head.

I'm having a lot of fun communicating these scenario 'challenges' to all of you and I hope you get some fun out of it too! 

P.S I hope I'm just crazy enough for you crazy boy !!! LOL 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Adalbert said:

You're kidding, we're all miles away from Martina... Alberto definitely has a big advantage, even if it goes against your fantasies...🤣

Don't forget Taco and the fish in the tank LOL

On 5/27/2022 at 8:59 PM, tle said:

I think Taco's wondering what the hell's going on....

Don't forget, Taco maintains a list of all the actions of Martina, it is not obvious for us, imagine for him. Before he had Blacky to help him.

We love you Taco, keep the good work ! Big kiss !!!!

P.S. According to the translators, Taco has asked the fish for help but they remain silent. One day, Taco say, in dog langage not catalan, 'Don't trust the fish to help you'.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Deepdave said:

You were drinking bad porto and the delivery guy was Alberto wearing a doctor's uniform from last night's costume party.  Alberto checked Martina's infection and she was totally cured.  Now you can guess what happened.  I will tell you.  They made mad passionate love for the next 8 hours and Taco was happy.

Wow you had me for the end of the story.
Perfect!!!
And I will add that: Martina realized nothing and after her orgasm she said 'Alberto is that you?'...which worried Alberto as you can imagine LOL 

• Sad 1