Leora - Home Activities (2022) #52

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Paul ? The guy that till 2019 everybody loved to negative criticize for his mannerism towards Leora and for who he was as a partner and nowadays suddenly “ everybody loves Paul “ or some hardcore Leora fans avoid posting anything against him ? Please 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

You could probably say I'm a Leora fan, and reason I don't like Paul and this goes for any man who uses violence against women, now as you've already admitted in the past you're an hypocrite what's your reason ?

• Upvote 7

5 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Fingers crossed a night time finger bate on the balcony

Max, I like you hoping so. I can't remember many done out there.

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

It is so many things that can be said about your post ...

But i will say only one ..Who guarantees that Leora and Paul and Eva will be what was from 2013-2019 … they both have moved on with their lives and for reasons that I prefer to keep for myself as I don’t want to create chaos of fire comments here , they just like this decide to live together again ..

Let’s see it first and when this happens and the way it will be happening , we can say if this was the right choice or not ..For what I can tell , this is Europe,other culture , other way of living , Leora has in a way adapted and still she’s not fully there with the European style ..who guarantees Paul’s approval of Leora’s lifestyle ? Who guarantees that Paul will accept all of her friendships and the way she has made it ? How will Leora react to his adaptation ? 

I have rarely seen second chances work , except if people here believe that Leora and Paul never got “ separated “ and were always a couple .. I will like them to succeed but in pure cold personal opinion , Leora and Paul for me is a finished story ( for the people who want to see them together but mostly for these two and whatever they think , I hope I am COMPLETELY WPONG ).

Again , money rules Leora’s life , if it was always the love of her life , the man who couldn’t leave behind , she would have stayed in Russia ..But whatever , bullshit 😂🤣😂😂

🙄 I doubt very seriously that you are COMPLETELY WPONG, but you might very well be COMPLETEY WRONG. 😏

• Upvote 6