Leora - Home Activities (2022) #52

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

🙄 I doubt very seriously that you are COMPLETELY WPONG, but you might very well be COMPLETEY WRONG. 😏

Even if he is it's a forum of opinions.  Obviously his differs from yours. Mine may differ from both. Ain't forums grand?

• Sad 3

34 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Even if he is it's a forum of opinions.  Obviously his differs from yours. Mine may differ from both. Ain't forums grand?

Something to read to pass some time. By the way, although this is a bit off topic, isn't Wpong actually some sort of video game or the name of someone who invented such a video game ? I do believe it happens to be if I'm not mistaken.  

10 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Howard and ddhm say what they think.  They always catch hell from some on the forum but I hope both never stop putting it out there.

I have had to calm my jets many times here. I have been one of the worst assholes so many times. I am sure a bunch of guys would agree with that.

Many times it is simply our choice of words, many times it is our strong beliefs that we are right with no regard that a lot of guys simply don't share our/my opinion.

In the end it we all enjoy watching Leora's life unfold. It is just so hard for me to hold myself back sometimes when I am here and fully engaged. She is a very exciting woman and we pay to see her do whatever it is she does (lord knows I have no fucking clue, I just like to watch).

Even philo deserves a bit of leeway.

20 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I have had to calm my jets many times here. I have been one of the worst assholes so many times. I am sure a bunch of guys would agree with that.

Many times it is simply our choice of words, many times it is our strong beliefs that we are right with no regard that a lot of guys simply don't share our/my opinion.

In the end it we all enjoy watching Leora's life unfold. It is just so hard for me to hold myself back sometimes when I am here and fully engaged. She is a very exciting woman and we pay to see her do whatever it is she does (lord knows I have no fucking clue, I just like to watch).

Even philo deserves a bit of leeway.

Well said

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Good Morning  

good night 

great thursday everyone
good work

19/05/2022 19/May/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

Happy Rainbow GIF by Jeremy Christensen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3