Leora - Home Activities (2022) #52

2 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Then there was Postman's knock.

Postman's knock definition: a children's party game in which a kiss is exchanged for a pretend letter | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.

I think I was about 11 and the kissing got a bit heavy. 😜

I was always the most popular at Postman's knock!!! I was the best kisser in our group!!!! Under the stairs was always a great place for the kissing session!!!

me gustaría saber, en la medida de lo posible. ¿ cuando llegara Paul ?, por que, en los últimos tres meses, lo hemos traído y dejado unas cuantas veces. Cuando todo parece estar bien, surgen problemas y hay que postergar el viaje, eso es tener, mala suerte

4 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Anyone ever wonder, her being a control freak and once having been a member of CamCaps, do you think she might be posing as one of us and interacting?

I think many of the RLC people do. On another forum, I once interacted with the person we called "Baldy". I thought it was unusual for him to come out and identify himself but he was pissed at something I said about him. He sent me a pic as proof. Still not sure.

• Sad 2

Over the years with RLC I have noticed a pattern. Whenever RLC apartments run out of scripts or run out of talent, their default decision is to put a Russian dude on camera. This has been tried over an over with mixed results. More recently, the new villa should satisfy many of the guys who like to watch guys. Personally I don't look much at apartments where the male presence is dominant. If I wanted to see guys I would opt for another internet platform. The return of Paul is a decision that frankly, I cannot understand. I know that he has remained popular in the minds of many, just like Vanessa remains in my imagination even though she has been gone for years.  I will probably continue to watch Leora from time to time but mostly when she is doing something different...like bating on the balcony. I have already seen what Paul can do an I am not impressed. Leora likes to get herself off at the end but she let Malia get her off more times than I have seen Paula get her there. If something happens in the thumbs to distract me from my preferred apartments I will tune in. Otherwise, I will leave you guys to your own taste...which is much different than mine. Adios.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, philo said:

If something happens in the thumbs to distract me from my preferred apartments I will tune in. Otherwise, I will leave you guys to your own taste...which is much different than mine. Adios.

PROMISES PROMISES !! But can we trust you to keep your word, because Paul for you seems more than a fair exchange ! 😉

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 5