Leora - Home Activities (2022) #52

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

What's so great.    It's just another day.   :biggrin:

SC ! I was born a miserable bastard, but you mate would win a gold medal if being miserable and cynical was an Olympic event.....FUCKING LEGEND !!!  I am studying hard, because when I grow up I want to be just like you. 😉

How to Make Yourself Miserable by Dan Greenburg  image.png.ccd77fc6a852bbcb05d364f1c0b6cdef.png

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

SC ! I was born a miserable bastard, but you mate would win a gold medal if being miserable and cynical was an Olympic event.....FUCKING LEGEND !!!  I am studying hard, because when I grow up I want to be just like you. 😉

How to Make Yourself Miserable by Dan Greenburg  image.png.ccd77fc6a852bbcb05d364f1c0b6cdef.png

Why would you want to give up your natural ability to have intelligence communications

when at the moment this skill is quickly declining. To become one of SC team of Amadáns

would be a great loss to the mature folks here, SC has  enough eejits in his stable and

to be honest you wouldn't make it on his miserable and cynical team sorry

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Ste said:

Why would you want to give up your natural ability to have intelligence communications

when at the moment this skill is quickly declining. To become one of SC team of Amadáns

would be a great loss to the mature folks here, SC has  enough eejits in his stable and

to be honest you wouldn't make it on his miserable and cynical team sorry

Why don't you say what you mean mate, don't beat about the bush!! 🤣

• Haha 1