Leora - Home Activities (2022) #52

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Why don't you say what you mean mate, don't beat about the bush!! 🤣

Well the short version is I don't like StnCld and his sarcasm remarks every day is the same script,

For you to say Fucking Legend I would say Fucking Langer , As for communications skills I don't

think I have to explain the comments been made by gobshits here no skill there, I don't make

comment much anymore some days here are excellent until the dingbats appear ,

Bottom Line is I Don't want you to be like SC when you grow up

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

52 minutes ago, Ste said:

Well the short version is I don't like StnCld and his sarcasm remarks every day is the same script,

For you to say Fucking Legend I would say Fucking Langer , As for communications skills I don't

think I have to explain the comments been made by gobshits here no skill there, I don't make

comment much anymore some days here are excellent then the dingbats appear ,

Bottom Line is I Don't want you to be like SC when you grow up

I was attaching his " legendary " status to his ability for being so miserable, and as for "studying to be like him when I grow up" was tongue in cheek sarcasm.

I was never near to being serious with my remarks directed to SC or to yourself in the follow up, hence the winking emoji attached to my post to him, and a laughing one to you😂

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Ste said:

I don't think I have to explain the comments been made by gobshits here no skill there, I don't make comment much anymore some days here are excellent until the dingbats appear.

Why do you think i stopped?? Leave it to the mongs. 

They'll turn up soon. 

• Upvote 7

25 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I was attaching his " legendary " status to his ability for being so miserable, and as for "studying to be like him when I grow up" was tongue in cheek sarcasm.

I was never near to being serious with my remarks directed to SC or to yourself in the follow up, hence the winking emoji attached to my post to him, and a laughing one to you😂

I know just seen a opportunity to make a discourteous remark  Often wonder how do you do emojis on the desktop

il y a 10 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Pourquoi pensez-vous que j’ai arrêté?? Laissez aux mongs.

Bonjour Guyquad

Ces dommages que vous avez arrêtés mais je vous comprends vue de certain post écrit

J’appréciais tout vos commentaires et sa me manque beaucoup

Passer un très bon après midi

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Ste said:

I know just seen a opportunity to make a discourteous remark  Often wonder how do you do emojis on the desktop

The facility is still there on a desktop.

• Upvote 1