B1 - General Topic 2022 #19 (May)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think she sleeps overnight 1 , maximum 2ice per week ..and he maybe visits also the same amount .. more than weird and disappointing for me .

the good days of mimi are gone she was a squirter too 😂

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Is it really that difficult for some of you to realize what Karol is doing still on the project? The money her BF brought from Russia is worthless in Spain, so they have no money except what she has saved. Furthermore, he didn't come here with a job so while he is looking, she is supplementing the income by staying on RLC where the money is spectacular. Once they get their life in order, she likely will quit RLC. In the meantime, she is one of the best performers of a natural nature. Enjoy!!

And as I predicted we don't see the BF anymore because everyone in that apartment now knows you can get by with not fucking on cam. When was the last time Karol's BF has sex on cam and when was the last time Marlene brought a guy back and had sex. She also has learned from the SIsters you don't have to fuck on cam. 

I disagree with some points ..especially the money issue , I don’t understand what’s the point paying a minimum of 500-600€ monthly rent when Karol  makes between 2,5-4,000 euros per month ( i honestly have no idea but usage of previous knowledge to estimate and speculate ) ..

There’s no bigger weakness than not believing in yourself , present a CV and expect to be hired anywhere for any job for starters than having the security of RLC money ..when they will learn to fight and be challenged in real life ? It isn’t bad to be a waitress , a maid , a whatever type of daily life job even if you have a master degree in anything ..It isn’t a shame to have any type of daily life job , I find it more of a shame to be separated from your boyfriend / girlfriend expecting the easy RLC solution ..but perhaps it is about being Karol and for someone else I wouldn’t be so direct with my criticism .

7 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

the good days of mimi are gone she was a squirter too 😂

Mimi..another one of the incredible newcomers of 2020 , one of the best  RLC years ever despite the entry of Covid in our lives .

52 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

He's in Barca...they want to settle down there and I guess they looking for a place. Then we won't see her again as a tenant...

That would be  the ideal development ..And Karol  showing to others how life should evolve .

• Upvote 1