B1 - General Topic 2022 #19 (May)

On 5/18/2022 at 4:32 PM, ddhm said:

I disagree with some points ..especially the money issue , I don’t understand what’s the point paying a minimum of 500-600€ monthly rent when Karol  makes between 2,5-4,000 euros per month ( i honestly have no idea but usage of previous knowledge to estimate and speculate ) ..

There’s no bigger weakness than not believing in yourself , present a CV and expect to be hired anywhere for any job for starters than having the security of RLC money ..when they will learn to fight and be challenged in real life ? It isn’t bad to be a waitress , a maid , a whatever type of daily life job even if you have a master degree in anything ..It isn’t a shame to have any type of daily life job , I find it more of a shame to be separated from your boyfriend / girlfriend expecting the easy RLC solution ..but perhaps it is about being Karol and for someone else I wouldn’t be so direct with my criticism .

I do not understand this logic of yours at all. You are on here constantly defending all the other people with your bullshit yet come on here all pissed off at Karol and knocking her. I think her and her BF have an excellent plan and when the time is right she will kiss RLC goodbye forever and I will be happy to see that as it will mean she has moved on with her life with her BF. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

7 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I do not understand this logic of yours at all. You are on here constantly defending all the other people with your bullshit yet come on here all pissed off at Karol and knocking her. I think her and her BF have an excellent plan and when the time is right she will kiss RLC goodbye forever and I will be happy to see that as it will mean she has moved on with her life with her BF. 

karol is sleeping her way to happiness, she sleeps in B1 every night then goes home every day and spends the day with her boyfriend

12 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Zaba no chill with Esmi's lights bulbs. 🤣

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Ooh, that was nasty!

13 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I thought she already had those.

Only 1, her right, now both

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi is always placing the rabbit mask on Zaba's side. I wounder if this is a indirect message to Zaba that she knows about the toy or is just to screw with her.

When Zaba threw Esmi's lights, she placed the Rabbit mask back so it was above her

1 minute ago, Pete1960 said:

When Zaba threw Esmi's lights, she placed the Rabbit mask back so it was above her

The mask was always in the middle of the bed, between them. Since Esmi placed those lights that she is placing that mask on Zaba's side.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The mask was always in the middle of the bed, between them. Since Esmi placed those lights that she is placing that mask on Zaba's side.

Well it is Zaba's mask, when she threw Esmi's lights half were eft in place, so mask was put behind Zaba, Esmi has since put the lights back up & left the mask here Zaba put it, I think you are over reading it thinking it has something to do with Esmi knowing about the Rabbit 🐰

1000 GIF - Find on GIFER

Post #1000 

3 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Well it is Zaba's mask, when she threw Esmi's lights half were eft in place, so mask was put behind Zaba, Esmi has since put the lights back up & left the mask here Zaba put it, I think you are over reading it thinking it has something to do with Esmi knowing about the Rabbit 🐰

1000 GIF - Find on GIFER

Post #1000 

IIRC that mask was there before them.