B1 - General Topic 2022 #19 (May)

So..This was the first time that Marlene pushed for a guy to wear a condom , all the previous times , the first one I think it was without , the second was the guy who wanted ( or the other way around between the first and second guy ) and the third was a failure who was using her as a toy but her mistake to see her again for the second day , again no condom  ..and then it was today which both seemed to enjoy till the end which was a disaster as described .

Now , some guys think that the pussy and lips of a woman are from iron or whatever made , imagine if a woman treats our private parts  so rough , squeezing the balls 😱😱 and so n  , I don’t know if this fingering was giving pleasure to Marlene or it was just a slight little pleasure because she wanted to get fucked and she couldn’t .The guy had either no condoms or he wanted to fuck without despite the first short round that he used one ( which is somewhere thrown by the way I think still in the room as he took it off and threw it 😁😆) .

We can tell that  Marlene was slightly tipsy also but we have seen her drunk trying to enjoy , the almost hour of sharing her room with the guy was for sure sobering of whatever drinks . BUT , even with two of the guys or maybe the three of them , after sex she was going out of the apartment for minutes to hours , she now went out a couple of minutes after she pushed the guy out , since she came back , you can tell she is disappointed and with lots of thinking , I believe she thinks that was some serious shit .

I give her kudos because she remained calm while in the apartment is Karol and Esmi next door and she has become really good to manage her emotions on cameras ,  however her genuine face reactions , mumbling when something in her mind comes , this now was a situation that she makes her ending trying to calm down and let go of whatever and thoughts by putting in the tv series she is watching .

I wish her the best after this adventure and that most of all won’t create any problems for her future presence , I think for Esmi knowing all this will be the ultimate reason so as for sure not have anyone on cameras 😆 , if she even thought a 0,1% ,  and Karol will advise her and calm her down , the way she will share this night with both of her friends / roommates is essential for some future  actions by both her and Esmi , Karol’s experience and guidance is well needed and of course it will be interesting if we could know  what and how and of course if she presents to the girls her earlier adventure .

Good luck to angel Marlene , current top and best GOV since a very long time …

Marlene changed the hunting day from Saturday to Friday, who knows how much money she asks for, or she gives it for the bonus in front of the cameras, we will never know

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Marlene changed the hunting day from Saturday to Friday, who knows how much money she asks for, or she gives it for the bonus in front of the cameras, we will never know

Also we don't know that any money changed hands.