B1 - General Topic 2022 #19 (May)

Just now, wooders78 said:

the leora fan club used to say she was working all night at a pet santuary rather than admit she was staying with a guy LOL

My guesses for Esmi are: Hook ups, Beaches, parks, art gallery, tourist places, Langue course, Bar with Language course friends.

idk about voluntary work but is a possibility since she could translate Ukrainian to English since she's still learning Spanish.

5 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

the leora fan club used to say she was working all night at a pet santuary rather than admit she was staying with a guy LOL

Fan clubs apart, which is also not my thing, there can be any possibilities, since we don't know what they do outside. RLC points, amongst other stuff obviously, that they can be at work or studying, as Esmi is doing (seeing by when she takes the course books with her). But she can also be doing many other things.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

btw, I wasn't saying that she does voluntary work all night long.

Unless dating a ugly guy is considered voluntary work, then maybe. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

i hope his not too ugly for her to move in with him

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

i hope his not too ugly for her to move in with him

Last week it seems like she was browsing on of those sites to find a place to rent, so maybe she's looking for something.

23 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but that's a very good observation and a valid hypothesis I haven't thought of.

Not sarcastic at all. I really am trying to be positive with Esmi as I find her very attractive. Not so with her sister. And I love Spain, have been there many times and owned a Villa for 20 years in Marbella. I have numerous Facebook friends from Spain and one of them sent me an article about the number of Ukrainians fleeing to Spain and the organizations popping up to help, especially in the Catalonia Region. 

• Upvote 2