B1 - General Topic 2022 #19 (May)

35 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

How did she got your email? 😅

I can't reveal my secrets but she has it... truthfully she probably doesn't know it. 

14 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That was a surprise. Esmi is back.

Esmi is a high energy person, aka not lazy. I recently read an article about all the organizations sprouting up in Spain trying to assist the Ukrainians fleeing. Could it be that Esmi has volunteered to help at one of these organizations. I'm sure they need 24 hour assistance. 

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

I can't reveal my secrets but she has it... truthfully she probably doesn't know it. 

Esmi is a high energy person, aka not lazy. I recently read an article about all the organizations sprouting up in Spain trying to assist the Ukrainians fleeing. Could it be that Esmi has volunteered to help at one of these organizations. I'm sure they need 24 hour assistance. 

sarcasm at its best LOL

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

There are many possibilities.

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but that's a very good observation and a valid hypothesis I haven't thought of.