B1 - General Topic 2022 #19 (May)

11 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Not sarcastic at all. I really am trying to be positive with Esmi as I find her very attractive. Not so with her sister. And I love Spain, have been there many times and owned a Villa for 20 years in Marbella. I have numerous Facebook friends from Spain and one of them sent me an article about the number of Ukrainians fleeing to Spain and the organizations popping up to help, especially in the Catalonia Region. 

nice of RLC to pay her and she works for a charity instead, but thats not the case as she needs to sleep sooner or later

Maybe sleeping the whole night in that couch Esmi will be filled with bate energy from all the girls that bated there previously, including Karol that just bated there this night.

🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe sleeping the whole night in that couch Esmi will be filled with bate energy from all the girls that bated there previously, including Karol that just bated there this night.

🤣

wishful thinking as its best LOL

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

🤣

This is Ulyana’s and Marlene’s couch , any reference and similarity to Esmi isn’t one of your best posts 😝😝😜🤪…Reminder of big Esmi fan here but truths should be told .. 🥸

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

This is Ulyana’s and Marlene’s couch , any reference and similarity to Esmi isn’t one of your best posts 😝😝😜🤪…Reminder of big Esmi fan here but truths should be told .. 🥸

😁

Edited by thinga69