B2 - General Topic 2022 #14 (May)

It seems that everyone wants to ignore how much sharing and living with other people can affect your behavior ..everyone makes easy conclusions for Luna when she’s the only one with completely different native mentality considering she’s the first ever British in an environment full of Russian speaking people .. 

I don’t think RLC management is stupid to give one of their rooms to her and not hire an easy to find Russian speaking m common sense says that it is more for this decision… Her non typical GOV like the girls we have seen all these years have made for concussions , as many said , you don’t go to Ibiza for your birthday to swim and see the nature , this could happen in Barcelona ..apparently , the nightlife of one of the world’s craziest party destinations has been the reason .. Luna will adjust to her new environment , she’s clever enough to see with who or not she can get along , at the moment , Marlene looks like she can be a really good friend because of the English easy speaking and I am sure we will be more surprised than what many people think .. if she was shy or whatever , she would hide when she was a couple with Zac like the new couple we are watching in Prague , Esenia and Dima .

Have faith on Luna , she’s not East European , different mentality , she will for sure adapt to the new environment with girls who keep an RLC model tradition and her right befriending choices will be the ones that we can discover her as a GOV and not as a permanent couple resident thst we got introduced  to .

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

No delays for me. I just flew to Las Vegas without any delays here in the states. Oh wait, I fly my own plane!! Fuel has gone up considerably so I am not flying back and forth to my sisters as much. A year ago a gallon of Jet Fuel was around $4.75 and now it is near $9.00US. Of course in some places it is higher due to greater demand. 

Wow, you have your own jet?

48 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

So do you fly into McCarran or a smaller airport?  I seem to remember seeing small planes on the south side when for a trip over the Canyon with Sundance

Yes, these days I use a "gang hanger" at McCarran (now known as Harry Reid International Airport). When I first moved to Vegas I boarded the plane at the North Las Vegas Airport but found it cheaper and more "services" at Harry Reid these days. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Yes, these days I use a "gang hanger" at McCarran (now known as Harry Reid International Airport). When I first moved to Vegas I boarded the plane at the North Las Vegas Airport but found it cheaper and more "services" at Harry Reid these days. 

What kind?

Just to express my frustration for RLC as I have done in similar occasions on the past for EVERYONE , Luna is gone for more than 24 hours and they don’t put the airplane sign , ridiculous ..I have been criticizing other apartments for the same pathetic reaction either by RLC or the tenants not informing RLC , but this is really ridiculous . I think it has been the same with Dana’s absence but since I haven’t observed and watched a lot , perhaps I am wrong … anyway , I hope they improve with that .