B2 - General Topic 2022 #14 (May)

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Just to express my frustration for RLC as I have done in similar occasions on the past for EVERYONE , Luna is gone for more than 24 hours and they don’t put the airplane sign , ridiculous ..I have been criticizing other apartments for the same pathetic reaction either by RLC or the tenants not informing RLC , but this is really ridiculous . I think it has been the same with Dana’s absence but since I haven’t observed and watched a lot , perhaps I am wrong … anyway , I hope they improve with that . 

Luna is coming back tomorrow and Dana has been away for less than 24 hours, do you now want RLC to communicate what time the girls will have decided to come back when they are away to go to the beach? :angel:
I never understood this need to know everything

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Luna tornerà domani e Dana è stata via per meno di 24 ore, vuoi ora che RLC comunichi a che ora le ragazze avranno deciso di tornare quando saranno via per andare in spiaggia? :angelo:
Non ho mai capito questo bisogno di sapere tutto

How do you know he will be back tomorrow? I don't want RLC to tell us everything but an absence of more than a few hours is paid for by us. I just want to see what I pay for, nothing more. They can stay in bed all day playing on the phone but I know I'm not out fucking with my money

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

How do you know he will be back tomorrow? I don't want RLC to tell us everything but an absence of more than a few hours is paid for by us. I just want to see what I pay for, nothing more. They can stay in bed all day playing on the phone but I know I'm not out fucking with my money

Simply because Luna herself gave the date of her return to her roommates during discussions and as she is English, it is easier to understand when she says things 😁

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Semplicemente perché Luna stessa ha dato la data del suo ritorno ai suoi coinquilini durante le discussioni e poiché è inglese, è più facile capire quando dice le cose 😁

It is always serious that he is absent for 3 days even if his presence (minimum of a few hours a day) is not noticed

what always amazes me with this money story is that in general, we pay less than $2 a day to see a lot of people in different apartments, and for some they have the impression that everything is theirs due because they pay money and that they almost have the right of life or death over the participants :angel:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

It is always serious that he is absent for 3 days even if his presence (minimum of a few hours a day) is not noticed

yes it's very serious not to note the absence of a single person when there are about 40 who are present in the different apartments while quietly waiting for the return of this one 🤣

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

si è molto grave non notare l'assenza di una sola persona quando sono circa 40 che sono presenti nei diversi appartamenti mentre aspettano con calma il ritorno di questa 🤣

I'm sorry but you're watching another movie. At this moment B1 is empty, B2 is missing Luna and Lavika, B4 has a bed and two free places. Where do you see 40 people present? I am not talking about quality, I insist that I would like to know why I am not there but if you want to continue the controversy go ahead.

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

quello che mi stupisce sempre con questa storia di soldi è che in genere paghiamo meno di 2 dollari al giorno per vedere tante persone in appartamenti diversi, e per alcuni hanno l'impressione che sia tutto loro dovuto perché pagano soldi e che quasi hanno diritto di vita o di morte sui partecipanti :angelo:

We think differently. I don't care what they do, I care that they are there because sooner or later something will happen. Maybe I'm wrong and you will be right but I think so

5 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I'm sorry but you're watching another movie. At this moment B1 is empty, B2 is missing Luna and Lavika, B4 has a bed and two free places. Where do you see 40 people present? I am not talking about quality, I insist that I would like to know why I am not there but if you want to continue the controversy go ahead.

I speak in general, I don't do instant T, of course everyone is not necessarily present all the time and at the same time, but that does not prevent that there are about 40 people, see maybe even a little more, present on RLC right now, and that we come to do a nervous poo for the absence extending for a few days of a single
Guys try to put things into perspective once in a while

6 minutes ago, poncherello said:

We think differently. I don't care what they do, I care that they are there because sooner or later something will happen. Maybe I'm wrong and you will be right but I think so

I pay to see things and I think I have what I need in view of my investment because I doubt that I can have everything that can be seen every day by spending less than 2 euros a day 😁

Knowing that for this price, I can review as many times as I like, while going back up to 10 days
So I think it's not so bad if you think about it