B2 - General Topic 2022 #14 (May)

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So, looks like that message that Lavika got on her phone couple days agor that made her cry was her BF broking up with her. Let's see how she goes for now on.

that's not why Lavika was crying in the living room and comforted by the other girls, she was crying because of events in Ukraine

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

that's not why Lavika was crying in the living room and comforted by the other girls, she was crying because of events in Ukraine

Oh! Thanks.

So I misinterpreted with others thinks that I saw.

Sorry.

Edited by thinga69

22 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i replayed the show and i didn't find there to be anything hot about it.  i think it was another disgusting showing by kylie and rus just like all of them are.  i don't like either of the two couples trying to take advantage of a sleep deprived kristy at the time.  i believe she was shamed into doing what she did and she snapped to her senses and got the hell out of there.

I agree , K n R,  E n M  and the two jerkoffs are sexual predators .  The  SS.     SCUM SIX.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

hope you make the flight, I've read all about the delays at UK airports :biggrin:

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Shit...I missed it 🙄

No delays for me. I just flew to Las Vegas without any delays here in the states. Oh wait, I fly my own plane!! Fuel has gone up considerably so I am not flying back and forth to my sisters as much. A year ago a gallon of Jet Fuel was around $4.75 and now it is near $9.00US. Of course in some places it is higher due to greater demand. 

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

No delays for me. I just flew to Las Vegas without any delays here in the states. Oh wait, I fly my own plane!! Fuel has gone up considerably so I am not flying back and forth to my sisters as much. A year ago a gallon of Jet Fuel was around $4.75 and now it is near $9.00US. Of course in some places it is higher due to greater demand. 

You just thought you'd slip that one in did you?...🤣

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You just thought you'd slip that one in did you?...🤣

Sorry for being an ass, but it is an unbelievable feeling knowing you don't have to go through the nightmares many other people must do, especially after 9/11 here in the US. My days of flying, however, are almost over. Costs are getting too crazy, and I don't travel nearly as much. My plane is also getting older and because I don't use it as much it no longer is cost effective. I use it for personal use exclusively and I am a taxi to shuttle the daughters and their children where they want to go. It has become cheaper to pay for them to get private service. 

I've been flying myself for almost 45 years starting with my brother-in-law, who talked me into it. 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Sorry for being an ass, but it is an unbelievable feeling knowing you don't have to go through the nightmares many other people must do, especially after 9/11 here in the US. My days of flying, however, are almost over. Costs are getting too crazy, and I don't travel nearly as much. My plane is also getting older and because I don't use it as much it no longer is cost effective. I use it for personal use exclusively and I am a taxi to shuttle the daughters and their children where they want to go. It has become cheaper to pay for them to get private service. 

I've been flying myself for almost 45 years starting with my brother-in-law, who talked me into it. 

So do you fly into McCarran or a smaller airport?  I seem to remember seeing small planes on the south side when for a trip over the Canyon with Sundance

On 5/27/2022 at 2:08 PM, thinga69 said:

I'm beginning to believe in this.

She just told Kristy that she doesn't like ONS any more so we can scratch that she's going to bring hookups to the apartment and she doesn't look like the kind of girl that bates every day.

It will be hard to defend her.

It is till she starts going out with Marlene …🤫😏