B2 - General Topic 2022 #14 (May)

i've lost all respect for kristy after all her involvement with eva and matvei and her involvement with kylie and rus.  i do however really like alana and especially lavika.  lavika has a nice set of upturned tits topped with a pair of really nice nipples.  alana is just as cute as a button with a nice little body on her.  kristy has disappointed me this trip with what she's been doing with others that i don't care for.

15 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i've lost all respect for kristy after all her involvement with eva and matvei and her involvement with kylie and rus.  i do however really like alana and especially lavika.  lavika has a nice set of upturned tits topped with a pair of really nice nipples.  alana is just as cute as a button with a nice little body on her.  kristy has disappointed me this trip with what she's been doing with others that i don't care for.

At B4 had a nice chance to do something hot with them, if wasn't for Rus spoiling everything with his attitude.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

At B4 had a nice chance to do something hot with them, if wasn't for Rus spoiling everything with his attitude.

i replayed the show and i didn't find there to be anything hot about it.  i think it was another disgusting showing by kylie and rus just like all of them are.  i don't like either of the two couples trying to take advantage of a sleep deprived kristy at the time.  i believe she was shamed into doing what she did and she snapped to her senses and got the hell out of there.