B2 - General Topic 2022 #14 (May)

15 hours ago, poncherello said:

How do you know he will be back tomorrow? I don't want RLC to tell us everything but an absence of more than a few hours is paid for by us. I just want to see what I pay for, nothing more. They can stay in bed all day playing on the phone but I know I'm not out fucking with my money

15 hours ago, moos54 said:

Simply because Luna herself gave the date of her return to her roommates during discussions and as she is English, it is easier to understand when she says things 😁

Let me join you poncherello in your comment. I don't have any issues with the girls being away for few days but I guess you meant that at least RLC put the plane notification on B2 to announce that Luna is away until Tuesday. 

5 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Let me join you poncherello in your comment. I don't have any issues with the girls being away for few days but I guess you meant that at least RLC put the plane notification on B2 to announce that Luna is away until Tuesday. 

maybe luna never told RLC she is taking a vacation seeing as she just got back from one, shes never tere anyway so she might have just popped out for a few days

5 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Permettimi di unirmi a te poncherello nel tuo commento. Non ho problemi con le ragazze che stanno via per alcuni giorni, ma immagino che tu intendessi che almeno RLC ha messo la notifica dell'aereo su B2 per annunciare che Luna è via fino a martedì. 

In fact, he put the plane for two days of Zabava and not for Luna. I believe that Luna has not warned and does what she wants. You considered RLC a kind of refuge for displaced persons

6 minutes ago, poncherello said:

In fact, he put the plane for two days of Zabava and not for Luna. I believe that Luna has not warned and does what she wants. You considered RLC a kind of refuge for displaced persons

u must have me on ignore coz im sure i just wrote that

5 hours ago, wooders78 said:

maybe luna never told RLC she is taking a vacation seeing as she just got back from one, shes never tere anyway so she might have just popped out for a few days

Why is she even on RLC? She's never there and when she is she does nothing. 😕

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Why is she even on RLC? She's never there and when she is she does nothing. 😕

It's still a shame to be so blind and not take the time to appreciate pretty things or pretty girls.
I sincerely think that you're wasting your time subscribing to something that doesn't necessarily make you happy in life :angel:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

It's still a shame to be so blind and not take the time to appreciate pretty things or pretty girls.
I sincerely think that you're wasting your time subscribing to something that doesn't necessarily make you happy in life :angel:

they arent pretty if u only see them sleeping

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they arent pretty if u only see them sleeping

So everything is fine for me, because I see them sleeping, eating, washing, chatting, doing sports, and probably many other things that I must forget 😁

• Haha 2