B2 - General Topic 2022 #14 (May)

9 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

You know, you might have hit on something there.  There is something fundamental about female sexuality that many guys don't seem to get.  For you blokes, you discover your cock sometime in your teenage years and all you need to do is move it up and down and things happen - generally at that age much faster than you would ideally like 😂

Some women are fortunate to have the same experience, but for many it is very different.  The teenage years are a frustrating period of playing around, trying to work out what feels good, getting just the right angle, the right amount of stimulation, chasing a feeling which always seems to be just too far out of reach.  And then suddenly, one day, more by luck that anything, you get it right and you hit orgasm.  Great, now I know how to do it!  And so they do it the same the next time, and the next, because that's what works when other things didn't.  It gets them there, so why change to try other things that quite possibly won't.  So yes, many women do still masturbate the same way they did when they first discovered it, and why shouldn't they?

The debate about whether the girls bate because they want to, because they are told to, or because they are paid to is an old one on here, and I'm not going to get into it here.  But whatever the reasons for the bate, they will do it in the way they know will get them off - because believe me, you guys have no idea what it is like to get all worked up and not be able to finish.

Thanks for your insight. The female orgasm is undoubtedly a mystery to we men!!!! We men have zero options as you say but women are blessed with many options. It would be good to see the RLC girls explore those options. Leora has certainly developed hers. The use of many different toys, sizes and shapes, inserted or external and anal.  Masha has done something similar but even she has now discovered the one way with toys that help her reach her climax! By the way Masha certainly struggles to reach orgasm. Despite the range of men and sizes of dick Masha it seems she enjoys an orgasm only with the toy!!! We men can never compete with the various toys now available to women!!!! We will soon be made redundant other than as suppliers of sperm!!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, van the man said:

Some women are fortunate to have the same experience, but for many it is very different.  The teenage years are a frustrating period of playing around, trying to work out what feels good, getting just the right angle, the right amount of stimulation, chasing a feeling which always seems to be just too far out of reach.  And then suddenly, one day, more by luck that anything, you get it right and you hit orgasm.  Great, now I know how to do it!  And so they do it the same the next time, and the next, because that's what works when other things didn't.  It gets them there, so why change to try other things that quite possibly won't.  So yes, many women do still masturbate the same way they did when they first discovered it, and why shouldn't they?

Thanks for explaining to us why most men have no idea how to please a woman... Believe me.. .Some of us try like hell....