B2 - General Topic 2022 #14 (May)

4 hours ago, keeper31 said:

I like watching Leora but her bates have gotten old, she needs to have another roommate, so we can see her interacting with someone else. Even without sex. Although I believe she would go crazy it she ever tasted a pussy.

100% she has tasted pussy!
Licking Tyra Banks GIF

26 minutes ago, fisherman said:

Can we keep all this to right apartments everybody

Yes sir! 
Austin Powers Movie GIF

• Haha 1

On 5/18/2022 at 11:28 PM, van the man said:

Yes a nice development but I have to say Kristy, like many girls on RLC, bates in a way that seems very restrained... Almost as if they bate like they did when they first discovered their clitoris but were afraid Mum and Dad would hear them!!!

Such tiny movements and virtually zero noise! Contrast that with Leora who extracts every ounce of pleasure from a bate to the point of exhaustion.  I know which I prefer!!!!!!

You know, you might have hit on something there.  There is something fundamental about female sexuality that many guys don't seem to get.  For you blokes, you discover your cock sometime in your teenage years and all you need to do is move it up and down and things happen - generally at that age much faster than you would ideally like 😂

Some women are fortunate to have the same experience, but for many it is very different.  The teenage years are a frustrating period of playing around, trying to work out what feels good, getting just the right angle, the right amount of stimulation, chasing a feeling which always seems to be just too far out of reach.  And then suddenly, one day, more by luck that anything, you get it right and you hit orgasm.  Great, now I know how to do it!  And so they do it the same the next time, and the next, because that's what works when other things didn't.  It gets them there, so why change to try other things that quite possibly won't.  So yes, many women do still masturbate the same way they did when they first discovered it, and why shouldn't they?

The debate about whether the girls bate because they want to, because they are told to, or because they are paid to is an old one on here, and I'm not going to get into it here.  But whatever the reasons for the bate, they will do it in the way they know will get them off - because believe me, you guys have no idea what it is like to get all worked up and not be able to finish.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I’ll say this in support for Lavika, she has superb nipples. She has shown already she’s not shy so hopefully slowly slowly she will start performing. Only trouble is she wears a wedding ring so as far as I’m concerned that will be a downside if she brings her bloke to the apt 

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I’ll say this in support for Lavika, she has superb nipples. She has shown already she’s not shy so hopefully slowly slowly she will start performing. Only trouble is she wears a wedding ring so as far as I’m concerned that will be a downside if she brings her bloke to the apt 

If so her husband is a cool guy that doesn't care with his wife laid down in bed with a naked man, altho she was wearing jeans.

would love to know who this fine looking, hot, hot body is in the kitchen... would love to see this fit body nude ... 

I have not seen the new girl Lavika but these girls are sexy , fit and should have a greater following... definitely hotter than most other talent in RLC ... 

there is a sexy massage video that impresses me ...  anyway enjoy these exotic beauties

10 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

would love to know who this fine looking, hot, hot body is in the kitchen... would love to see this fit body nude ... 

I have not seen the new girl Lavika but these girls are sexy , fit and should have a greater following... definitely hotter than most other talent in RLC ... 

there is a sexy massage video that impresses me ...  anyway enjoy these exotic beauties

That's Alana.

• Thanks 1