B2 - General Topic 2022 #14 (May)

9 hours ago, van the man said:

Thanks for your insight. The female orgasm is undoubtedly a mystery to we men!!!! We men have zero options as you say but women are blessed with many options. It would be good to see the RLC girls explore those options. Leora has certainly developed hers. The use of many different toys, sizes and shapes, inserted or external and anal.  Masha has done something similar but even she has now discovered the one way with toys that help her reach her climax! By the way Masha certainly struggles to reach orgasm. Despite the range of men and sizes of dick Masha it seems she enjoys an orgasm only with the toy!!! We men can never compete with the various toys now available to women!!!! We will soon be made redundant other than as suppliers of sperm!!!!

Sorry Van, that's already the case now! Kidding!!

10 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Rare for her. She has done 2 on this stay.😉

it was very enjoyable to watch and i watched it live which i hardly ever do.  alana, that was a beautiful bate and i only wish you would do more of them and most importantly encourage kristy to go down on you.  i think kristy would go down on you in a heartbeat and who knows, you both just might enjoy it!