B2 - General Topic 2022 #14 (May)

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

nah he gave her a massage she was topless but he didn't see her tits 😂

I didn't see him sleep with her when she was naked 🤔🤷‍♂️

maybe he is her stepbrother 🤔😂

No, Samson was naked in her bed and she was wearing jeans and a shirt.

But Samson was hugging her from behind.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

She did. She returned yesterday with her BF.

yeah, i got on yesterday morning for a few minutes while having my morning coffee and that's the last i've read until now.  it seems that there was another silly party in one of the apartments last night and i'm glad i missed that!  that's the good thing about not having the time to watch, i really don't care for any of the parties they have.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

yeah, i got on yesterday morning for a few minutes while having my morning coffee and that's the last i've read until now.  it seems that there was another silly party in one of the apartments last night and i'm glad i missed that!  that's the good thing about not having the time to watch, i really don't care for any of the parties they have.

I care more to watch how they interact with each other. Just like any other meeting. The parties in B2 of Anna and Lola became boring really fast.

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I care more to watch how they interact with each other. Just like any other meeting. The parties in B2 of Anna and Lola became boring really fast.

personally i could care less how they interact with each other.  if it wasn't a bunch of coworkers interacting with each other then it might be different.