B5 General Topic 2022 #11 (May / June)

Just now, DWI said:

I just watched the replay of the interaction between Eva and Lilith. All I can say is OMG...its going to be a shame if Eva is leaving the project. I mean, the replay is unbelievably sensual and seductive at the same time.

timestamp?

9 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Lilith is into women, no doubt ... The way she looks at Holly and Kristy ... Maybe she went to Thor to be closer to Holly ! 

Looking? How about her sexy playing with Eva at 23:15:02? Whole lot more than looking I'd say. If Eva leaves RLC , what a huge loss. Like the Eva in Russia, she's still one of the best seductress in RLC history.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, SONBAHAR said:
It would be nice if loraine and samoon came to this apartment

I think Loraine is still trying to hide some things from Anthony. In the past Loraine has not had any problems fucking on cam with Anthony. She even had him participate in a couple of threesomes. I suspect she has been fucking at least one other guy since their supposed breakup even calling herself a whore for moving on so quickly. Yet we have not seen her fuck anyone since the breakup. She may have even fucked Samson last night when they were unaccounted for. But she doesn't want Anthony to see the proof, if you will. That is my humble thoughts. And oh ya hopefully she will leave very soon and NEVER come back. I dislike the bitch intensely!!

• Thanks 1

Lilith and Thor had a confrontation in the hall.  It seemed Thor was telling her to behave and act like a lady.  I am guessing he was upset because Lilth was taking upskirts and zooming in on girl's crotches.  Kylie intervened, and he has been discussing Lilith's behavior with her..  Lilith has had too much too drink.  With too much alcohol, Lilith seems to lose self-restraint.

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I think Loraine is still trying to hide some things from Anthony. In the past Loraine has not had any problems fucking on cam with Anthony. She even had him participate in a couple of threesomes. I suspect she has been fucking at least one other guy since their supposed breakup even calling herself a whore for moving on so quickly. Yet we have not seen her fuck anyone since the breakup. She may have even fucked Samson last night when they were unaccounted for. But she doesn't want Anthony to see the proof, if you will. That is my humble thoughts. And oh ya hopefully she will leave very soon and NEVER come back. I dislike the bitch intensely!!

But she literally grabs samson's dick a few days ago

2 minutes ago, Apooes said:

But she literally grabs samson's dick a few days ago

Oh, she has done more than that with other guys in the past even when she was with Anthony. A scene in the Villa whirlpool tub with Bruno comes to mind a few years ago. These days she is just a cold disruptive bitch. 

• Like 4