B5 General Topic 2022 #11 (May / June)

After losing a great couple like Eva and Matvei , it is finally time once again for Kylie and Rus , also great and entertaining and with great acceptance by almost everyone ..At the same time , we witnessed a girl who was buried ( Tata ) despite giving the impression that  the wanted to do a lot and in my humble opinion , RLC hiring one of the really worst tenants ever ,Di … I still can’t understand what her presence meant ,  I didn’t even manage to decode a bit of her personality as she hardly ever spoke , reacted and in general showed anything .. I think she’s just remembered because of 1-2 masturbations and the most talks about her was when it was speculated she was fucking in the hidden rooms off cameras of B5 .. let’s hope we get two couples as equal active as the two departed / departing , RLC is doing really well lately and well , BRING BACK DICK AND JANE 😁😁

il y a 10 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Après avoir perdu un couple formidable comme Eva et Matvei, il est enfin temps pour Kylie et Rus, également formidables et divertissants et avec une grande acceptation par presque tout le monde. En même temps, nous avons vu une fille qui a été enterrée (Tata) malgré donnant l'impression qu'ils voulaient faire beaucoup et à mon humble avis, RLC a embauché l'un des pires locataires de tous les temps, Di… Je n'arrive toujours pas à comprendre ce que signifiait sa présence, je n'ai même pas réussi à décoder un peu de sa personnalité car elle ne parlait presque jamais, réagissait et montrait en général quoi que ce soit. Espérons que nous aurons deux couples aussi actifs que les deux partis / partants, RLC se porte très bien ces derniers temps et bien,Ramener Dick et Jane😁 😁

J'ai lu qu'ils ne sont plus ensemble .J&D

Just now, isidore57 said:

J'ai lu qu'ils ne sont plus ensemble .J&D

Ahh .l had no idea 😔.. A pity then .. but who knows what may come then ..thanks for info 😇

For me I am happy to see them go. I could not take another party with bitchy Kylie and pussy whipped Ross. Replay after replay after replay. And Di.... ? So in the words of Gollum " Leave now and never come back." 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

after 38 days in B5
Safe trip, take care and all the best..

And  Welcome bak 🙂 

Only 38 days? I would have said more :angel:
It was a pleasure to meet her, she was rather shy at first but Kylie quickly took her friend under her wing, I must say that I will miss her pretty little breasts 😁
Anyway, she seems like a nice girl

15 hours ago, ddhm said:

After losing a great couple like Eva and Matvei , it is finally time once again for Kylie and Rus , also great and entertaining and with great acceptance by almost everyone ..At the same time , we witnessed a girl who was buried ( Tata ) despite giving the impression that  the wanted to do a lot and in my humble opinion , RLC hiring one of the really worst tenants ever ,Di … I still can’t understand what her presence meant ,  I didn’t even manage to decode a bit of her personality as she hardly ever spoke , reacted and in general showed anything .. I think she’s just remembered because of 1-2 masturbations and the most talks about her was when it was speculated she was fucking in the hidden rooms off cameras of B5 .. let’s hope we get two couples as equal active as the two departed / departing , RLC is doing really well lately and well , BRING BACK DICK AND JANE 😁😁

Lol, do ya want RLC or the VillaHouse or whatever it's called.

• Like 2