B5 General Topic 2022 #11 (May / June)

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So I hope that RLC has already a couple in B6 since tomorrow they are going to lose another couple it will be bad this lack of content. 

True Thinga, but didn't we only have 9 or 10 apts not that long ago, and many here were suggesting RLC was going down the pan? We have 14 now...potentially 15 if B6 comes back on line, which I doubt will happen because it was up for sale. Sop there's more choice now, which we didn't have recently...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

True Thinga, but didn't we only have 9 or 10 apts not that long ago, and many here were suggesting RLC was going down the pan? We have 14 now...potentially 15 if B6 comes back on line, which I doubt will happen because it was up for sale. Sop there's more choice now, which we didn't have recently...

True. But last month RLC had a huge growing in viewership and most of them were used to have those apartments. I think B6 is still live since RLC didn't notified that they closed the apartment like they did with Luna and Zac.

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

True. But last month RLC had a huge growing in viewership and most of them were used to have those apartments. I think B6 is still live since RLC didn't notified that they closed the apartment like they did with Luna and Zac.

Good point, I hadn't thought of that.
 I wonder if RLC does not update this apartment, such as a camera on the balcony maybe

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Good point, I hadn't thought of that.
 I wonder if RLC does not update this apartment, such as a camera on the balcony maybe

I think is going to be hard to place a camera there because I think that balcony is too open. If I'm not mistaken, is one of those really old balconies that look like this.

stay-together-barcelona.jpg

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think is going to be hard to place a camera there because I think that balcony is too open. If I'm not mistaken, is one of those really old balconies that look like this.

stay-together-barcelona.jpg

it was the same problem at B2 and they found the solution to do it, so you never know

16 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it was the same problem at B2 and they found the solution to do it, so you never know

Maybe if they place on the ceiling and facing straight to the floor it will be alright. We will get a good bird eye view from what is happening.

For 1 time siden sagde HotWivesRock:

Det tyder på en anden destination end K & R.

Jeg ved godt, at kommentaren ikke er overspændende, men jeg keder mig :rødme:

Her er gennemgående alt for kedeligt nu. Med de faste par (T og H, og L og S) Savner liv og glade dage - Tweety og faktisk også Radi som jo havde kontakten til Tweety. Oplivende er Malene og hendes samling af elskere, også de levende. Og Karol og hendes smil. Kunne blive hot hende Ezmi, når hun smider det generte.

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

So I hope that RLC has already a couple in B6 since tomorrow they are going to lose another couple it will be bad this lack of content. 

good evening, i believe that alexandra and lucian are staying at b6 waiting for b5 to come empty.  when the two jokers of b5 leave the poor maid cleans up their mess, alexandra and lucian will take over b5.  thoughts?

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

good evening, i believe that alexandra and lucian are staying at b6 waiting for b5 to come empty.  when the two jokers of b5 leave the poor maid cleans up their mess, alexandra and lucian will take over b5.  thoughts?

idk. I don't follow B7 that close but they are missing for a long time. Don't know if they took all their stuff. I'm almost certainly that B6 should already have come live again  since the Cleaning Lady is very fast and probably finished her work on Friday.

Maybe some delay happened. I think is plausible that couple became a tenant but we never know what RLC have in mind. I believe that they have contacted the new tenants weeks or even a month ago to arrange everything.

I don't believe that they take those kind of decisions in the last minute. If A&L become tenants they were already in the line since they arrived at B7. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

idk. I don't follow B7 that close but they are missing for a long time. Don't know if they took all their stuff. I'm almost certainly that B6 should already have come live again  since the Cleaning Lady is very fast and probably finished her work on Friday.

Maybe some delay happened. I think is plausible that couple became a tenant but we never know what RLC have in mind. I believe that they have contacted the new tenants weeks or even a month ago to arrange everything.

I don't believe that they take those kind of decisions in the last minute. If A&L become tenants they were already in the line since they arrived at B7. 

No thx...😒

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Noldus marked them as departed on Friday so I guess they did. (take all there stuff)