B5 General Topic 2022 #11 (May / June)

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Now kissing her neck, I dont think Olivia is that interested but he keeps trying. I guess he and Loraine ended what they had, or else im not sure he would act like this, but who knows.

I never thought Loraine was serious with Sammy.  With her, everything is a game.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

I never thought Loraine was serious with Sammy.  With her, everything is a game.

True I thought so also at first, but seeing how they were more and more together and also ended up having sex in the end, I didnt think it would end so fast after that. But here we are.

Just now, Fagen said:

True I thought so also at first, but seeing how they were more and more together and also ended up having sex in the end, I didnt think it would end so fast after that. But here we are.

Was that the undercover "sex" you're referring to?

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

At this precise moment, it is not Loraine who is flirting with another person, so to say that she is not serious is still a little ridiculous.
If it turns out Samson, because that's his real name for RLC, just wanted to fuck her and he took the time to do it