Leora - Home Activities (2022) #53

1 minute ago, Miraguy said:

Naw, she has been doing the same routine since she arrived in Prague. She was even like that back in Russia.

I agree she was like that back in Russia, but as for Prague, I think there has been construction work being carried out in the vicinity since the day she moved in.

I think she tends to do more of it here than she did there, but I am not going to argue about it.

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I agree she was like that back in Russia, but as for Prague, I think there has been construction work being carried out in the vicinity since the day she moved in.

I think she tends to do more of it here than she did there, but I am not going to argue about it.

I thought she lived in the older built up downtown part of Prague, where there wouldn't be likely to be much construction. I guess I must be wrong in my thinking on that.

8 hours ago, scutus said:

Put yourself in the investors shoes. Get your calculator out, and guesstimate how close to a million dollars that cheap A/C would cost. Based on the cubic footage of the complex, and each apartment being a zone, with each having its own controls. 

Let's see, a 5kw split system would be around 2500 Euros installed, that would be sufficient for the living area, another possibility would be a multi head with an a head unit to the living room & each of the bedrooms for about 5000 Euros (single external condenser on balcony), not really that expensive & being reverse cycle usable all year round.

Il y a 2 heures, Pete1960 a dit :

Voyons, un système split de 5kw serait d'environ 2500 Euros installé, ce serait suffisant pour le salon, une autre possibilité serait un multi-tête avec une unité principale pour le salon et chacune des chambres pour environ 5000 Euros (simple condenseur externe sur le balcon), pas vraiment cher et étant utilisable toute l'année en cycle inversé.

Mais il faut une autorisation du propriétaire

2 hours ago, Anode said:

But you need permission from the  owner.

It would be a benefit for the owner to install them they would be a tax write off they could also charge a premium on top of standard rent, but if the lessee wanted to do it, I can't see the owner saying no