Leora - Home Activities (2022) #53

Bonjour, Guyquad, Pulo, GAG-Her, Blue, Jimbo, Aussie, Brokk, Jugg, Max,

Bonjour Léora 

Je me suis couché trop tôt, je vais être obligé de changer mes horaires et me caller sur Léora et Paul très bientôt

Bonne journée à tous et à toutes

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonjour, Guyquad, Pulo, GAG-Her, Blue, Jimbo, Aussie, Brokk, Jugg, Max,

Bonjour Léora 

Je me suis couché trop tôt, je vais être obligé de changer mes horaires et me caller sur Léora et Paul très bientôt

Bonne journée à tous et à toutes

Gonna be great.  Waiting is like watching paint dry

• Sad 1

It seems strange to me that Leora is allergic to pollen. Maybe it's the new variant of the covid? Now it's not like before when the symptoms were clear enough, now it comes like a normal cold or a sore throat and lasts quite a little.

• Like 1

Whilst I am certainly not complaining or finding fault, and it's still early "summer". Isn't it strange how when people are in company they are braver and more daring.

When Malia was staying, Leora would occasionally go out onto the balcony and sit nearest the guest room wall with only a flimsy house coat on and naked underneath while either smoking the pipe, reading or studying her phone.

Over the course of 2-3 hours she would undo the belt of the housecoat pull it aside and expose her nakedness without any inhibitions whatsoever, whilst occasionally stroking herself.

Perhaps the lack of appropriate company reduces the " risk " appetite and she stays reasonably "safe " albeit still a wonderful sight to behold.

No matter, at the moment since I returned to RLC I am more than satisfied on her approach to things, and the balance between outside private life and apartment is to be commended, with a good amount of semi naked dancing and exercising ( which I recommend should be done naked in the hot weather 😲 )and some additional sexy underwear and shirts....But what about that "White Dress" she tried on? Not for outside the apartment, but definitely for the couch or balcony I think. And moist panties are always a " Crowd Pleaser ".

But all in all, thanks "Little One" you're doing good, and I hope things go well and you get what you want in the next couple of weeks or so.🐶

• Upvote 7

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Whilst I am certainly not complaining or finding fault, and it's still early "summer". Isn't it strange how when people are in company they are braver and more daring.

When Malia was staying, Leora would occasionally go out onto the balcony and sit nearest the guest room wall with only a flimsy house coat on and naked underneath while either smoking the pipe, reading or studying her phone.

Over the course of 2-3 hours she would undo the belt of the housecoat pull it aside and expose her nakedness without any inhibitions whatsoever, whilst occasionally stroking herself.

Perhaps the lack of appropriate company reduces the " risk " appetite and she stays reasonably "safe "

No matter, at the moment since I returned to RLC I am more than satisfied on her approach to things, and the balance between outside private life and apartment is to be commended, with a good amount of semi naked dancing and exercising ( which I recommend should be done naked in the hot weather 😲 )and some additional sexy underwear and shirts....But what about that "White Dress" she tried on? Not for outside the apartment, but definitely for the couch or balcony I think. And moist panties are always a " Crowd Pleaser ".

But all in all, thanks "Little One" you're doing good, and I hope things go well and you get what you want in the next couple of weeks or so.🐶

Nice one jimbo you got me aright stalk on thanks

• Haha 1