Leora - Home Activities (2022) #53

Is there more than one of the opaque balcony panels that has been replaced? I don't know if it is an illusion but it appears that the panel behind where Leora is sitting now is also transparent, allowing for a view down to the ground.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/22/2022 at 3:59 PM, Max Ragnar said:

Noticed that the women also seem to like it.  (Not the women I knew!)

Do they like it, or do they tolerate.  I think many of the girls we see on cam have low self-esteem. They may accept the slap on the butt or the 'choke'  as long as they feel wanted (or needed).

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

I am so glad the some of the people on this forum have now finally revealed themselves. Somehow, I always knew it but now it is on display for all to see. 

EUREKA!!!!! And what do you think you have discovered? 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, philo said:

Is there more than one of the opaque balcony panels that has been replaced? I don't know if it is an illusion but it appears that the panel behind where Leora is sitting now is also transparent, allowing for a view down to the ground.

It was there intact.  Then there was a rectangular piece missing at the top then it was gone altogether. That one segment is now the clear glass.  She is visible from the ground.Her side to almost the knees.  There is the blanket on the chair but people would have no doubt she was bating when she does.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Do they like it, or do they tolerate.  I think many of the girls we see on cam have low self-esteem. They may accept the slap on the butt or the 'choke'  as long as they feel wanted (or needed).

Good take. Agree.

• Haha 2