B4 - General Topic 2022 #45 (May)

To me, there is no surprise with Eva's behaviour ... When she was with Sam , they had a lot of girls in their bed for massage and sex ... It happened in many occasions , so it is not a surprise for me ... Will probably happen the same thing in Masha's appartment with Sam ... 

14 minutes ago, philo said:

This is a serious question: What is the difference between stalking, courting, and seducing?

Stalking is fallowing someone, personally or virtually, and can lead to the extreme of hurting the person's psychological and emotional integrity. Courting can be understood as a behavior of getting attention from someone, either just in a social context or sexually (even though not necessarily) and seduction can also have multiple meanings as, amongst others, mainly the form of power to sexual intercourse. Even though all of them can have sexual purposes, they necessarily don't need to have that purpose specifically, at the same time. Hope I answered you the best way.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Stalking is fallowing someone, personally or virtually, and can lead to the extreme of hurting someone's psychological and emotional integrity. Courting can be understood as a behavior of getting attention from someone, either just in a social context or sexually (even though not necessarily) and seduction can also have multiple meanings, as amongst others, mainly the form of power to sexual intercourse. Event though ll of theme can have sexual purposes, they necessarily don't need to at the same time. Hope I answered you the best way.

Thank you very much. It is indeed rare to encounter such an intelligent response. I appreciate it.