B4 - General Topic 2022 #45 (May)

Finally ...one of my wishes is granted .. i always wanted to see E&M / K&R and a candidate ( or more 😁 ) to be at the same place ,it is two different dynamic couples but both into experiencing intense sex moments ..Now ! Kristy has been doing EVERYTHING for the cameras so far but she is so many months in Barcelona , even if she had an 1-2 times adventure , it can’t be that her female hormones haven’t hit “ CODE RED “ 🤣😆…Looking forward to the next hour … 

7 minutes ago, poncherello said:

OK I give up, I didn't want to do it but I see Loraine sleeping with Dana so her bed is free, I think for Holly and ............ the unnameable. This surprises me a lot but until the last moment I hope it doesn't happen

Holly has two days , Thor’s room is great 😇😉

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Once again, Kylie making her show, telling everybody how hot Noth her and Rus are hot !!  But don't touch my man !! 

Still , Eva and Matvei have also their own “ ceremony “ , so , it is interesting to watch how this will go ..

Just now, thinga69 said:

Seems like Samson gave up on Loraine. Finally.

I think Thor was extremely mad with him and many times yesterday he was really trying to bring him on his senses ..But he will come back , how anyone can resist Loraine ?