B4 - General Topic 2022 #45 (May)

This is kind of bizarre. 10PM  and they are ushering Luna out  and Svetlana is cleaning the penthouse like someone is moving  by early tomrrow morning at the latest. I dont think they'd be in such a rush if it was Alexandria and Lucien. 

6 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

This is kind of bizarre. 10PM  and they are ushering Luna out  and Svetlana is cleaning the penthouse like someone is moving  by early tomrrow morning at the latest. I dont think they'd be in such a rush if it was Alexandria and Lucien. 

I agree.completely.  Perhaps someone else remembers RLC cleaning a participant's room in Barcelona before the participant left.  I doubt they will move Luna tonight, but why put all her suitcases and bags by the front door?

Also, Holly does not appear to be returning today as scheduled.  Is she now not leaving for Bali as planned?

16 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

i'm willing to make a wager on it lol

2 minutes ago, moules said:

I agree.completely.  Perhaps someone else remembers RLC cleaning a participant's room in Barcelona before the participant left.  I doubt they will move Luna tonight, but why put all her suitcases and bags by the front door?

Also, Holly does not appear to be returning today as scheduled.  Is she now not leaving for Bali as planned?

was she in a haste to pack?  if so, she's moving tonight more than likely.

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just like that, could Radi come back with Cecilia and have the Villa's Master Bedroom Upstairs ? 

two nights in a row with a party in B-4 and K&R are featured.  Maybe this is a farewell to them? I dunno.  Too many moving pieces.  For example, A&L to B-5, Kim to B-5.???

17 minutes ago, costa049 said:

And no one keeps caring about Eva. She is just physically there and just won't go away.

I think you're being a little harsh here when you say "no one" cares for Eva...simply not true. Not only has she earned a large fan base of current subscibers due to her  past performance in the glory days of the Russian apartments, but there are women in the current apartments who obviously like her and interact with her...Loraine, Holly, Luna, Kristy and of course Masha who has been a dear friend of Eva's for many years. You need to understand two things about Eva: 1. She is inherently a quiet, relatively shy person in some ways and 2. Other than Masha, Annabelle, and Jane from the Russian glory days and maybe Martina from today's crop of participants, there is not a current female in today's RLC that can touch the erotic sensuality and and pure raw sexual experimentation in the past that the four women I mentioned have exhibited. I mean, I guess its about appreciating what has come before. Now, that doesn't mean your opinion of Eva doesn't count...you are certainly entitled to your own opinion. But try to give here a little more time ok. She's only been here a little over a month...she most likely fled Russia in a hurry like tens of thousands of Russian professionals...she's in a new country trying to figure out what to do with her new life, etc. But, she is a seductress just like in Russia...and probably the best at that that RLC has ever seen. Yes, you do have to like watching a bisexual woman like Eva trying to seduce other women... sometimes it IS awkward and sometimes a little uncomfortable to watch. But Eva's track record in seduction is almost unmatched in RLC history. Sorry for the rant here...I think I understand your hesitancy here about Eva but just give her a little more time if you can. I think as time passes there wilI be more women interact with her. If you're into bisexual women sex, I think you might be rewarded by Eva big time.

• Upvote 1