B4 - General Topic 2022 #45 (May)

18 minutes ago, costa049 said:

You have a point. I was talking more about the tenants there. They've barely talked with her today. Also yesterday she and Mat were a bit away from the rest during part of the afternoon.

Yup, I noticed that too. But of course, they're younger than Eva, and less experienced in the ways of RLC and its history. But maybe, they have already been told about Eva's bisexuality and they're not into that. But that is pure speculation on my part. 

5 minutes ago, DWI said:

Yup, I noticed that too. But of course, they're younger than Eva, and less experienced in the ways of RLC and its history. But maybe, they have already been told about Eva's bisexuality and they're not into that. But that is pure speculation on my part. 

I think it's more than that. I think that, beyond that, it's a behavioral matter. It's not nice to almost completely ignore another person who is at "my" house, especially other tenants in this case.

All of a sudden everyone hangs out in one place. That means way too many sleazebags shoving fingers in the drunk girls asscracks. I watched replay and that's all I saw. If this keeps up I'm going to VHTV. Hate this concept. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

All of a sudden everyone hangs out in one place. That means way too many sleazebags shoving fingers in the drunk girls asscracks. I watched replay and that's all I saw. If this keeps up I'm going to VHTV. Hate this concept. 

Yesterday the party had already split up at some point with them either at different places in the house or at other apartments, either in separate groups or alone.

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I think it's more than that. I think that, beyond that, it's a behavioral matter. It's not nice to almost completely ignore another person at "my" house, especially other tenants in this case.

Well, we'll just have to wait and see how it all plays out, right? Of course, for many of us "old-timers", will Eva ever meet Martina? I suspect not and that will be a shame.