B4 - General Topic 2022 #45 (May)

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Without being 100% sure but.. Whoever wants to find out a lot about what’s going to be , try and follow the talks between Marlene and Luna , Marlene speaks  great English ( she loves to use the language and communicate ) , for what I understood , it seems that they move Luna in another apartment , she clearly said that “ I hope I am back here either like now or as a couple “ “ who knows ? “ ..Then Kristy appeared and they were talking about the penthouse .. I think they are bringing a really top fan favorite back , it all happened extremely fast and also amongst Marlene and Kristy and Luna , they asked Luna to visit them.

Anyway , i was watching this live and I am sure whoever sits down  and concentrates and on the replay , can find out about Luna .. In my opinion , a couple in B4 will kill this fun freedom and party mood that it has started , it finally both villas are offering the content that they were meant to be , that is parties , gatherings , expecting the unexpected , the only thing now left is to get outsiders as it has been only Daniel and I hope more local people ( boys and girls ) visit the place .. let’s see .

A few days ago Luna told her friend on the phone that there were too many parties...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Im not lol

This feels like one of two things to me

1) one  of Megan, Jessica , Jasmine. etc. A girl who commands the penthouse.. probably Megan

2) RLC has 2 new girl best friends that they think it's great idea to put them in 1 bed together. 

i hope you are right, i don't want to even think about alexandra and lucian being in the villa

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, DWI said:

I think you're being a little harsh here when you say "no one" cares for Eva...simply not true. Not only has she earned a large fan base of current subscibers due to her  past performance in the glory days of the Russian apartments, but there are women in the current apartments who obviously like her and interact with her...Loraine, Holly, Luna, Kristy and of course Masha who has been a dear friend of Eva's for many years. You need to understand two things about Eva: 1. She is inherently a quiet, relatively shy person in some ways and 2. Other than Masha, Annabelle, and Jane from the Russian glory days and maybe Martina from today's crop of participants, there is not a current female in today's RLC that can touch the erotic sensuality and and pure raw sexual experimentation in the past that the four women I mentioned have exhibited. I mean, I guess its about appreciating what has come before. Now, that doesn't mean your opinion of Eva doesn't count...you are certainly entitled to your own opinion. But try to give here a little more time ok. She's only been here a little over a month...she most likely fled Russia in a hurry like tens of thousands of Russian professionals...she's in a new country trying to figure out what to do with her new life, etc. But, she is a seductress just like in Russia...and probably the best at that that RLC has ever seen. Yes, you do have to like watching a bisexual woman like Eva trying to seduce other women... sometimes it IS awkward and sometimes a little uncomfortable to watch. But Eva's track record in seduction is almost unmatched in RLC history. Sorry for the rant here...I think I understand your hesitancy here about Eva but just give her a little more time if you can. I think as time passes there wilI be more women interact with her. If you're into bisexual women sex, I think you might be rewarded by Eva big time.

You have a point. I was talking more about the tenants there. They've barely talked with her today. Also yesterday she and Mat were a bit away from the rest during part of the afternoon.

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

He is full on Creepy!!!! DD talks of his conquests and of the 4 I have seen he doesn't get it up or keep it up ...Holly pushed him away quickly and in the Bea and so called 4 some attempt (kylie, Russ Bea) he could not get it up there either ...he is a sad , creepy joke ... likely only value is a drug dealer contact ..  They must have had Ectasy last night to last that long ... 

too many opinions but he is fucking creepy ,  douche bag ... and as was pointed out  these girls see it , know it and hopefully will get squeezed out ...

Who in their right mind would like him, apart from Kylie & Rus since he would appear to keep them “satisfied”. IMO he’s a total spaced out idiot!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

I keep hearing these 2 are around ... please no ...Lucien is so fucking creepy as well, a buzz kill with the women and another twat who can't get it up ever enough to be worth hoping for some excitement  for the girls and therefore us ... leechy, creepy ... I really hope it is just some short visit 

Rancid dick

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Whoa now you’re talking👏🤞

As much as I would like to see Radi back, Just not in the vill

4 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Whoa now you’re talking👏🤞

As much as I would like to Radi and Cecilia back, just not in the villa. I think the way she was treated in the last month of the villa I don't think she would want to go there. If she was there I can just imagine those two steroid idiots would not leave her alone and she likely would not stay long.

• Like 4