B4 - General Topic 2022 #46 (May)

Incredible the lack of objectivity of some comments here, Amira comes back, and the first comments refer to a person with few relationships, occasionally performing masturbation sessions but very poor sex, and I'm not talking about the filthy comments on his physic. Is there better in B4 and B7 currently?? Nope ! Amira even went down to the bar in a see-through babydoll with nothing else underneath, and she was immediately advised to put on panties. And are you expecting sex?? You have definitely not understood anything, you are in the middle of a dream!... Amira arrived with her vision of freedoms in B4, and was quickly put in tune: No nudity outside of bedrooms and showers. Magnificent, Amira will of course quickly become the cause of all future B4 failures, I'm sure.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

Incredible the lack of objectivity of some comments here, Amira comes back, and the first comments refer to a person with few relationships, occasionally performing masturbation sessions but very poor sex, and I'm not talking about the filthy comments on his physic. Is there better in B4 and B7 currently?? Nope ! Amira even went down to the bar in a see-through babydoll with nothing else underneath, and she was immediately advised to put on panties. And are you expecting sex?? You have definitely not understood anything, you are in the middle of a dream!... Amira arrived with her vision of freedoms in B4, and was quickly put in tune: No nudity outside of bedrooms and showers. Magnificent, Amira will of course quickly become the cause of all future B4 failures, I'm sure.

It was this morning? Because I think I saw Loraine walking barely naked recently.

I got no respect for people who ignore a cat when it's obviously very hungry. She gave it some water and it still came into the kitchen which is the first time I've seen it do so. Give it some food and pay some attention!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sean_G said:

Ich wünschte, ich wäre nicht so oberflächlich, aber Amira ist eine hässliche Frau. Ich kann nicht sagen, wo ihre Stirn endet und ihre Nase beginnt. 

Mach doch mal von dir ein Bild von deiner Hackfresse ins Profil. Wenn du einigermaßen aussehen würdest, dann müsstest du dich nicht hier in diesen Foren rumtreiben, sondern hättest oder eine hübsche Frau oder Freundin.😁

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, mikey01 said:

is holly packing

No she is putting stuff away in her closet.  Several of these clothes she brought from her other place yesterday.  She does not appear to be leaving for Bali tomorrow.

The big blue suitcase may be the one she plans on using for the trip to Bali.  If she starts filling that, then she will be leaving on her vacation soon.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, moules said:

No she is putting stuff away in her closet.  Several of these clothes she brought from her other place yesterday.  She does not appear to be leaving for Bali tomorrow.

The big blue suitcase may be the one she plans on using for the trip to Bali.  If she starts filling that, then she will be leaving on her vacation soon.

She said that by going to Bali she will leave the project.

She bought new clothes today.  She is packing some of these in the yellow suitcase, and some others she is putting in a very large storage bag under the bed.  It appears she is packing both the blue and yellow suitcases for her vacation, and leaving other clothes in her room.  Some of these clothes may be Tweety's clothes. 

I believe she said about leaving the project to Luna, and she also told Luna she was taking a vacation trip to Amsterdam.  She never went to Amsterdam.  And I believe her statement to Luna about leaving was more conditional, that is, she would return to RLC if they will have me back, or something like that.  I discount many of the statements made to Luna in English.

And as she and Thor are now lovers, Holly becomes more essential than ever for the project.  Unless Thor finds another lover while she is away, than RLC could easily have two guys chasing skirts and not succeeding.   

• Thanks 1