B4 - General Topic 2022 #46 (May)

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Great! Now I have to see this fucking ugly butter face again. And do nothings Kristy and Zabava need to go back where they live. 😕

Kristy was doing but fuck-head-Rus spoiled.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Kristy was doing but fuck-head-Rus spoiled.

This was very similar to what happened in B-5, when K&R apparently wanted Tweety and Radi to do a lesbian scene while K&R fucked next to them.  And when K&R rushed into the fuck part, Tweety fled for the other bedroom.

Of all the RLC couples in recent years, these two are the most vulgar, particularly Kylie.  She is very insecure, guarding Rus' penis as if it was gold treasure   She weighs 30-40 percent more than most of the other younger participants, and is almost twice the age of some.    Their behavior has become a grotesque caricature,   They fuck like wind-up monkey toys.

• Upvote 6

It needs Billy the Exterminator to get rid of this vermin thats infested B4 and B7  ie K n  R    and     E  n   M   , predators, alkies. druggies . Four king size turds sorry make that six with the 2 B7  fuckwits.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, philo said:

For whatever reason, Alana does not seem to be into Kristy. Kristy has sucked Alana's toes and has given her ass a quick lick. If that got no response I don't know what else will do.

persistence and lots of alcohol or stimulants 

Methinks this the end of RLC and the begining of VHTV2 . Dont expect any hookups with outsiders in B4 and  B7  .I can see B2. B5 , Marlene. Zabadabadoo  there most of the time especially weekends . Bad move having 2 villas together 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, swordfish said:

Methinks this the end of RLC and the begining of VHTV2 . Dont expect any hookups with outsiders in B4 and  B7  .I can see B2. B5 , Marlene. Zabadabadoo  there most of the time especially weekends . Bad move having 2 villas together 

Me too, RLC will finish soon.

• Like 1