B4 - General Topic 2022 #46 (May)

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Zaba could keep Holly's room.

I think zabava & marlene should just move to b4 then b1 can actually get two different girls 🤷‍♂️

and Kristy can stay in b4 also 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Upvote 1

question,hier ou cette nuit,est-ce que Holly et Thor on eu une relation,je viens juste de revenir et je crois avoir les avoir vu sur le comptoir de la cuisine  dans les images au bas de la page ...Merci

9 hours ago, Noldus said:

Still no water in B4

if b7 has water then b4 should also have water don't you think?  i'm sure they are coming off the same main line.  i think it is a ploy by bogdan to get more exposure of girls in b7 for showers.

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, swordfish said:

Methinks this the end of RLC and the begining of VHTV2 . Dont expect any hookups with outsiders in B4 and  B7  .I can see B2. B5 , Marlene. Zabadabadoo  there most of the time especially weekends . Bad move having 2 villas together 

i couldn't agree more

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

if b7 has water then b4 should also have water don't you think?  i'm sure they are coming off the same main line.  i think it is a ploy by bogdan to get more exposure of girls in b7 for showers.

B4 have water, doesn't have heater.

I am an old subscriber to VHTV, if they want, maybe I will inquire and they, I will hire some executives, so if they have to make a brothel, they do it seriously 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

Difference in elevation.  Not enough pressure in the line.  I think they have two sources of water in B-4.  Bogdan once ran a hose from the penthouse out the window and down to the pool so he could clean the pool.  There is a connection by the pool, but he did not use that.

• Thanks 1