B7 - General Topic 2022 #4 (May / June)

3 hours ago, x192023 said:

Has Thor had sex with anyone beside Holly ? I heard he did with one of the girls

if so.is their any video of that ? 

Thor is not a guest.

By guests I mean the two who are staying in the living room and are not officially listed with RLC. The two were already once in the project, but I can not remember the names.

• Confused 1

• Noldus changed the title to B7 - General Topic 2022 #4 (May / June)
4 hours ago, Alladino said:

Thor non è un ospite.

Per ospiti intendo i due che stanno in soggiorno e non sono ufficialmente elencati con RLC. I due erano già una volta nel progetto, ma non ricordo i nomi.

Alexandra e Lucian in B5 with Bonnie e Rama

4 hours ago, Fagen said:

I dont think there is a lvl 5, at least not from what we can see there is nothing lower than lvl 3 and 4, the door out from the lvl 3 goes out to the backyard, then there is a pathway down to the right from there to more backyard that doesnt have any camera. But there is nothing below lvl 3 as for what we can see,  if there was it would be a basement but with no option to walk outside from there.

A probable Level 5 can be seen using Google Earth if you fly in from east to west.  The Google Earth imagery was taken before B-7 opened, and no one can be seen at B-4 on a bright sunny day.  At B-7 however, there are maybe three or four people, including two girls on the O&K balcony.  Google Earth clearly shows another terrace (balcony) below Samson's balcony.  If you look at the cam of Samson's balcony,  cam 3-11, you can see  on the left, the wall with a  metal rail on top to prevent anyone from falling to the other terrace (balcony) below it.  If Samson is level 3, this other, lower terrace must be level 5.

The orientation of the RLC floorplan is correct.  Samson's room and balcony are facing north.  The O&K balcony faces east.  The N&B balcony faces east.