B7 - General Topic 2022 #4 (May / June)

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

@ddhm
You said Thors target was Tweety, was that in the beginning? I dont remember him trying with her.

Thor was seen approaching Tweety when the new villa came online  ( or the next day to be more exact ) and the girls were out , both girls sat and talked with the guys till very late and you could already tell that they liked them and they didn’t make them feel bored .. I think if she ( Tweety )  hadn’t left , he ( Thor ) would have managed .. I think it all changed and they got all very sudden close when Holly and Thor spent the whole day together , this must have been the turning point .

So ..

I think Samson will keep on hunting Loraine ( it is incredible , Anthony was Loraine’s puppy and now she might  have found another one ) ..I don’t think he has any chance with Marlene ..

Thor …Hmm , I hope he tries Zara ( good chances ) , Kristy ( good chances ) , Amira - the most preferable I would like to watch as Amira is a hidden desire for me 😆 - but let’s make the crazy and most insane wish , Esmi 😇 ..I say Esmi only because he has a great bla bla approach and tactic and who knows ?  ( ok I know that most people here will hate it with Esmi 😂 but i wouldn’t mind seeing even a small innocent flirt ) …

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So ..

I think Samson will keep on hunting Loraine ( it is incredible , Anthony was Loraine’s puppy and now she might  have found another one ) ..I don’t think he has any chance with Marlene ..

Thor …Hmm , I hope he tries Zara ( good chances ) , Kristy ( good chances ) , Amira - the most preferable I would like to watch as Amira is a hidden desire for me 😆 - but let’s make the crazy and most insane wish , Esmi 😇 ..I say Esmi only because he has a great bal bla approach and tactic and who knows ( ok I know that most people here will hate it with Esmi but i wouldn’t mind seeing even a small innocent flirt ) …

Esmi lives in b1 and dont even go to the parties in the villa, or was she at the opening party in b7? She might have been. Anyways she dont go much to any of those so something happening with her and Thor I dont see it happening.

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So ..

Thor …Hmm , I hope he tries Zara ( good chances ) , Kristy ( good chances ) , Amira - the most preferable I would like to watch as Amira is a hidden desire for me 😆 - but let’s make the crazy and most insane wish , Esmi 😇 ..I say Esmi only because he has a great bla bla approach and tactic and who knows ?  ( ok I know that most people here will hate it with Esmi 😂 but i wouldn’t mind seeing even a small innocent flirt ) …

Doesn't Amira have a BF that is coming to visit her?

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Esmi lives in b1 and dont even go to the parties in the villa, or was she at the opening party in b7? She might have been. Anyways she dont go much to any of those so something happening with her and Thor I dont see it happening.

Thor has been seen already in downtown Barcelona ..the problem is that nothing social happens in either B1 or B2 , therefore , unless a party happens in B5 ( they clearly said that the parties in the center take place in B5 ) or a possible meeting in B6 and yes , why not , some weekends over at the villa , who knows ? But for me , first wish is him and Amira and then Kristy , followed by Zara .. Esmi is just for my fantasy to laugh 😁😆😂🤣😁😆

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Doesn't Amira have a BF that is coming to visit her?

If Amira fucks on camera , it will be like Esmi is masturbating 😁😆

• Haha 1

At least the 2 girls and the guys are in really good terms .. you can always see that Bogdan and Nelly rule the villa with their unwritten rules .. luckily they aren’t in b4 .. 

I hope Lucian and Alexandra dont stay for that long, right now they can't use the livingroom fully because those 2 are always there sleeping. So now they are in Thors room going to watch a movie I think on his laptop.