B7 - General Topic 2022 #4 (May / June)

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

At least the 2 girls and the guys are in really good terms .. you can always see that Bogdan and Nelly rule the villa with their unwritten rules .. luckily they aren’t in b4 .. 

What unwritten rules have you observed so far  😉

I like it how it is and they can do almost like they want, I just dont think they want the crazy parties at night over there, but they can always use b4 for that so thats good.

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

What unwritten rules have you observed so far  😉

I like it how it is and they can do almost like they want, I just dont think they want the crazy parties at night over there, but they can always use b4 for that so thats good.

Some days ago , Bogdan with Lucian , Alexandra and Kim , I think Samson also , were  partying with insane loud music not caring about the girls ( Karen , Oks ) sleeping if I remember correctly .. I think in general that there are no rules but all residents have an invisible and subconscious respect and fear I would say to the legendary couple , especially knowing that Bogdan working for RLC and perhaps any bad behavior could immediately terminate them.. but I might be also prejudiced ( I AM 😆 ) as I don’t like having on my screen Nelly ..

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Really? I thought she was part of the cast that had done everything.

Amira did the most during her last stay when Carlos ate her pussy ( perhaps a maximum of 3-4 minutes if I remember correctly and that being part of a show in amira’s room in B2 with Claire next to her also ) in a quite drinking evening , that was shocking to see from Amira ( I believe she did it because Carlos is Italian and she has a thing about them 😆 ) …

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

So tell me why she got the penthouse? Fan club?

Why tweety got the penthouse ? At least Amira has been a repeater … Tweety ? 

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Because Holly got it.

There were many rooms available at that period , Holly could get the penthouse as she deserved it and Tweety just a room in B4 , it was the period that they couldn’t fill the beds if you remember .. and to be honest , as I am saying it the last days , RLC surrendered to Holly’s wishes instead of doing what’s best for business ? As we saw and we can talk freely since they are RLC history ,sharing the bedroom was catastrophic .. in 4-5 months there might have been 7-8 things concerning adult content with both sharing the bedroom ..

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Because Holly got it.

Because Monica will probably show up in a week or two to share the room, and they will run back all the same dumb shows they spent 10 months doing in B2 last year.

• Upvote 1

Just now, timber said:

Because Monica will probably show up in a week or two to share the room, and they will run back all the same dumb shows they spent 10 months doing in B2 last year.

Good friend nagachilli will be happy with both Luna and Monica in Barcelona 😁

• Haha 1