Leora - Home Activities (2022) #55

56 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Does everyone believe that when Paul and Leora dog arrives, this beautiful alone time setting with Leora before our eyes will be over, especially if Paul becomesย  permanent, and is working from home

I suspect it will be similar to their six years together prior to the RLC exodus from Russia. Where Leora found time to paint, make dolls, play with Eva, feed Paul, and keep him busy at his computer. I'm sorry, I forgot to mention, check all mirrors as she comes to them !

Leora even found time to satisfy her own needs, and keep a viewing audience intrigued !ย  I have even read posts made since she has been by herself, wishing that she would be more like she was, when she was in Krasnoyarsk.

So, I guess for us to get an honest answer as to was the future brings. We should let them be together for another six years, to let the survivors of the viewing audience, who started watching her in 2013. Have time to come to an accurate conclusion !:biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

I suspect it will be similar to their six years together prior to the RLC exodus from Russia. Where Leora found time to paint, make dolls, play with Eva, feed Paul, and keep him busy at his computer. I'm sorry, I forgot to mention, check all mirrors as she comes to them !

Leora even found time to satisfy her own needs, and keep a viewing audience intrigued !ย  I have even read posts made since she has been by herself, wishing that she would be more like she was, when she was in Krasnoyarsk.

So, I guess for us to get an honest answer as to was the future brings. We should let them be together for another six years, to let the survivors of the viewing audience, who started watching her in 2013. Have time to come to an accurate conclusion !:biggrin:

The very point that went through my mind too.

Just like for certain people, Londonderry is the only word where the first 6 letters are silent (.....!!), people seem to have forgot the first 6 years of Leora on screen.

....Where people fell for her.

....And where Paul was by her side all that time!! Funny how that sees to have been forgotten!!

• Upvote 8

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

You got all that right roll on the next chapter of Leora's incredible journey Come on Paul and Eva get your asses down to Prague

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Plus if people really don't like it, they can always cancel their subscription.ย ๐Ÿ™‚

Ya and go back to watching the freebies but there be none in Leora's apartment when it's back to 3

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, scutus said:

Leora had absolutely no trouble whatsoever finding opportunities to masturbate even with Paul in the other room.ย  That made it sexier for me.

I loved the time he walked in on her mid-orgasm in the guestroom hand between her legs hips bucking and an embarrassed look on her face. Priceless. I have the video and the video is on a site somewhere.

She's already starting projects and is obviously happy. They'll be just fine with Eva. Regardless of Paul's 1/2 erect dick she is happy with him. So then am I.

• Sad 3

14 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

ย 

I loved the time he walked in on her mid-orgasm in the guestroom hand between her legs hips bucking and an embarrassed look on her face. Priceless. I have the video and the video is on a site somewhere.

I remember that well.ย  That's also when the channel jumped the shark (kind of like an actor breaking the fourth wall).

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah, he's moving 3000 miles to a different continent to sleep in the other room. Plus Eva is being sold to a middle eastern couple who live on the border to work as a guard dog for a major Pharmaceutical plant. And Leora is training to work as a bricklayer. And LB never existed and it was actually Denis who she was dating for 2 years.ย 

One of those, someone actually believed......

So sheโ€™s not training to be a bricklayer then ?ย 
ย 

I so wish you guys wouldnโ€™t lie to us muppets.๐Ÿคช

• Haha 5

Good Morningย ย 

good nightย 

great monday everyone
good work

30/05/2022ย  30/May/2022

Good morning Beautiful girlsย 

Leora and sexy girl

๐Ÿ‘ธย ๐Ÿ‘ฏย 

๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ‘ฏย ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿˆย ๐Ÿ˜‰๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฟ๏ธ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ—ผ๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฆœย ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿถย ๐Ÿฆจย ๐Ÿ”ญย โœˆ๏ธย ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿณ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿ๏ธย patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

Monday GIF by Justin

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

We all hope for that to happen, but based on when they were in Russia, it was always great when Leora sent Paul to the store, and that was her only real chance to have some alone time with us

There are stores in Prague you know !

• Upvote 4