Leora - Home Activities (2022) #55

30 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I can't see there being many visits by anyone, and besides, she threw away a lot of bedding from Malia's room only last week. 

The only visitor likely to arrive apart from the obvious is Auntie, and she doesn’t need a bed, she uses a hammock.

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

The only visitor likely to arrive apart from the obvious is Auntie, and she doesn’t need a bed, she uses a hammock.

Lieutenant Pigeon! 

Sorry, that was from last week too, Cardinal Sin and all that, Only just come to me for some reason. 

I'll get me coat. 

34 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I can't see there being many visits by anyone, and besides, she threw away a lot of bedding from Malia's room only last week. 

She also finally got rid of ex LB's presents (teddy bears). These were packed in a yellow sack

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, The Earl said:

She also finally got rid of ex LB's presents (teddy bears). These were packed in a yellow sack

Good riddence! 😃

Funny what you remember, earlier on, with her birthday not that far away, i was thinking back to last years, the morning of her birthday. Malia got her balloons, Paul made her laugh.

All that LB did was make her cry. The fucking Prick!

• Upvote 7

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

When Tibor cums on Linda, no tissues are involved there. Linda can get up and just go to the shower.  Tibors gunk is like Elmer's Paste Glue. It stays where it lands.   :biggrin:

Let's all go to the other RLC tenants threads and talk about Leora there !!!!!    Evidently EVERYONE, including the moderators are " Jealous of Leora's capability to maintain her position in the thumbnails."

So they come here to try to disrupt the posts complimenting Leora, and her activities !  

PS. Using :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: does not make posts humorous @! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well she said to Paul earlier it's necessary she cleans it today.

Read into that what you wish!

Her bedroom door handle has only the purse, she wiped the bathroom towel heater rack and is now even wiping the drying rack on the balcony.

I read into this it's the finally dusting for Paul who will be there very soon. Good for her.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1