B1 - General Topic 2022 #21 (May / June)

Esmi is home but for long. Looks loke she will be packing some clothes for trip. she has laid out several things including her tiny little bikini. My guess is hooked up last night with someone and now they are going to treat her a trip. Maybe to Ibiza or something like that would be my guess. So, for the ESMI lovers, wave goodbye to her as she will be in and out of B-1 like a flash in the pan again.

• Sad 1

Esmi is now one of the hottest girls to watch . I think some of the best voyeurs wishes are to see a girl transforming gradually , slowly and naturally to a person who was brought in for different reasons than any other GOV ( at that time , Single currently ) and her initial not liking the cameras idea , concept and job , she allowed and gave herself time to “ connect “ with this job , learned to be in front of cameras and eventually respect the people who provide her payroll.

Esmi isn’t shy anymore , her natural beauty is driving most of the voyeurs( at least i believe so ) crazy as any moment of her naked , touching herself , generally be on cameras , she gives a fantastic “ eye candy “ experience .Esmi would never be topless like now for example after a shower as she would cover herself with  a bra or a top , she would never stand in front of the mirror naked and without the towel covering her body .She has lost kilos as she eats healthy , she has found great balance for her own matters but also to be social with the rest of Barcelona people , she has a natural tan which always adds for a girl to be even more attractive , as a conclusion , I think Esmi currently is the “ hottest project “ for RLC in Barcelona . Brain , beauty , originality , no fake things , no shows , smiley , great friend for nearly everyone in Barcelona , I can for sure say that Esmi is the girl that RLC should highly take care of her and it was only in the best of decisions that they gave her a room ( even a double bed 😋😉 ) for herself . Esmi is the next big thing and I hope she continues with this incredible blossoming in front of cameras , FANTASTIC ESMI 🤩🥳😊😊😊

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Marlene doesn't like the guys to play with her asshole, which is a surprise to me. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She did that with the last guy too. She said she liked it but didn't want it.

• Like 1