B1 - General Topic 2022 #21 (May / June)

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Esmi is now one of the hottest girls to watch . I think some of the best voyeurs wishes are to see a girl transforming gradually , slowly and naturally to a person who was brought in for different reasons than any other GOV ( at that time , Single currently ) and her initial not liking the cameras idea , concept and job , she allowed and gave herself time to “ connect “ with this job , learned to be in front of cameras and eventually respect the people who provide her payroll.

Esmi isn’t shy anymore , her natural beauty is driving most of the voyeurs( at least i believe so ) crazy as any moment of her naked , touching herself , generally be on cameras , she gives a fantastic “ eye candy “ experience .Esmi would never be topless like now for example after a shower as she would cover herself with  a bra or a top , she would never stand in front of the mirror naked and without the towel covering her body .She has lost kilos as she eats healthy , she has found great balance for her own matters but also to be social with the rest of Barcelona people , she has a natural tan which always adds for a girl to be even more attractive , as a conclusion , I think Esmi currently is the “ hottest project “ for RLC in Barcelona . Brain , beauty , originality , no fake things , no shows , smiley , great friend for nearly everyone in Barcelona , I can for sure say that Esmi is the girl that RLC should highly take care of her and it was only in the best of decisions that they gave her a room ( even a double bed 😋😉 ) for herself . Esmi is the next big thing and I hope she continues with this incredible blossoming in front of cameras , FANTASTIC ESMI 🤩🥳😊😊😊

One can hope, but im not betting on it 😉

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So the very shy Esmi dances on table at clubs. That's were she got that burn on her arm.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

That is probably how she hurt knee too. They get the best of her at the clubs and we get not so much. TYPICAL for RLC these days.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

One can hope, but im not betting on it 😉

I have no problem waiting for whatever more , this girl makes you have so nice mood and good feelings , just such a pleasant person . Just bring in mind some recently departed that it was really sad to watch them 😑😞

Marlene had to handle a big cock last night , most of the times , for tiny girls like her , this isn’t the most pleasant sex .. despite seeing at the moment that she was finally getting the sex she was wishing for a long time , she had to stop more than  twice / three times to breathe and recuperate as she also showed that the guy’s size had her feel a bit pain .. I think it is just in recovering mode with Lays 😂😆