B1 - General Topic 2022 #21 (May / June)

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Marlene had to handle a big cock last night , most of the times , for tiny girls like her , this isn’t the most pleasant sex .. despite seeing at the moment that she was finally getting the sex she was wishing for a long time , she had to stop more than  twice / three times to breathe and recuperate as she also showed that the guy’s size had her feel a bit pain .. I think it is just in recovering mode with Lays 😂😆

She needs to stay away from the black guys with the big cocks. Just settle for guys with the regular size ones. 😏

I've always said that Marlene finds clients on dating chats, but it can't be proven, so everyone thinks what they like, then translations from English are always welcome, I in my own small way translate from Italian

12 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I've always said that Marlene finds clients on dating chats, but it can't be proven, so everyone thinks what they like, then translations from English are always welcome, I in my own small way translate from Italian

She doesn't necessarily need that, since most of the guys who come in with her have bracelets on their wrists, I don't think I'm taking a lot of risk saying that she meets them in nightclubs and that she's looking for only one-night stands, like a lot of girls her age 😁

Otherwise I heard of something called "Tinder", which seems to work pretty well on this age group, but shhhhh it remains a secret 😁

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

She doesn't necessarily need that, since most of the guys who come in with her have bracelets on their wrists, I don't think I'm taking a lot of risk saying that she meets them in nightclubs and that she's looking for only one-night stands, like a lot of girls her age 😁

Otherwise I heard of something called "Tinder", which seems to work pretty well on this age group, but shhhhh it remains a secret 😁

you are right and if you look up you will surely see a white elephant flying

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

you are right and if you look up you will surely see a white elephant flying

I don't know I don't take drugs unlike you when I see some of your posts 🤣