General Comments for CamCaps

FrankZabba

not sure if i'm doing the right thing by starting this topic but here goes.  i have a question for any of the mods concerning a picture i have of b4 and b7.  i have a picture that has no identifying marks as to the location of both the villas.  is this a picture i can post without violating the forum rules?  it would give a good view of how the two villas are setup and it would alleviate all the discussion that has been going on about b7 and the extra floors and would show the forum members the matter of egress from one villa to the next.

3 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

not sure if i'm doing the right thing by starting this topic but here goes.  i have a question for any of the mods concerning a picture i have of b4 and b7.  i have a picture that has no identifying marks as to the location of both the villas.  is this a picture i can post without violating the forum rules?  it would give a good view of how the two villas are setup and it would alleviate all the discussion that has been going on about b7 and the extra floors and would show the forum members the matter of egress from one villa to the next.

As long as the picture is from a cam that RLC broadcasts is not against forum rules to post but if you have a RLC account you'll likely lose it as RLC will ban your account and prevent you from further access to their site. No matter whether there is identifying watermarks or no watermarks are showing RLC can still detect who the poster and the account holder it was posted from.

If the picture is from an outside source such as from any Social Media, Google Earth, GE Street View, then it violates the forum rules and the pictures will get removed and a warning will likely be given.

Such matters are best shared with your friends via private communications and not publicly posted in the public CC forums. Make friends, and vett that they are not RLC spies. However, if your friends repost such pictures somewhere else, RLC will zero in on your IP, or the IP that you used to download it with, and ban that IP. If it is associated with your paid subscription, then you will be banned by them.

If you post it publicly here before any of us mods can delete it RLC will issue a DMCA take-down order to CamCaps, and we will be forced to remove it -- a hassle. Also, you'll get banned by them.

If you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact me through the PM system.

Have fun on CC; that's what it's for.

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

As long as the picture is from a cam that RLC broadcasts is not against forum rules to post but if you have a RLC account you'll likely lose it as RLC will ban your account and prevent you from further access to their site. No matter whether there is identifying watermarks or no watermarks are showing RLC can still detect who the poster and the account holder it was posted from.

If the picture is from an outside source such as from any Social Media, Google Earth, GE Street View, then it violates the forum rules and the pictures will get removed and a warning will likely be given.

Yes Sir i am a prime example of getting banned,Trust me they will do it. But on a side note i Really don't miss rlc at all and it save's me money. i have other website's i can see the same thing's for free if i want.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

thanks for the replies and i now know not to post anything to this forum even though my subscription will be up in a little over a week.  the photo i was wanting to post was from google earth and i see by stncld316's reply that i would be in jeopardy of being banned and that wouldn't be good if later on i wanted to subscribe again.  i will say that if you locate the villa's on google earth it will answer all the questions you have from the layouts, backyards, and balcony locations along with how the pools are setup.  once again, thanks for the replies!

I'm not sure that I would ever be so obsessed with any thing that I would take the time to learn the coordinance  of a place and then search Google Earth for it. But, to each their own.

• 5 weeks later...
4 hours ago, happyboy said:

what happened to VHTV posts?  just came in and noticed most everything before june was deleted? and nothing posted since then?  did we lose it cause they have their own forum?

Posts have to be made in order for the posts to show.  Nothing has been deleted.