Leora - Home Activities (2022) #56

2 minutes ago, Ste said:

Providing folks don't start showing a envious resentment all should be good If it starts hope you mean what you say

Any insults between other Members I'll just sit the instigator out for 24 hours.  I'm not on here 24 Hours a day but I'll get to it when I am on.

Whatever gets said about a tenant of an apartment I don't really care about. They're grown adults and can handle criticism.

My job is to make sure the forum stays flowing smoothly as possible and members get along in a respectful manner with one another. It's fine to critic ones posts in a respectful manner without all the unnecessary insults.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

So is the site now officially "Paul and Leora" again?

Don't see why not.

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Is there a reason why Paul won't be sleeping with Leora

He's knackered after the long journey.

1 minute ago, Mister said:

Are they still together?

Technically Yes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She's not stopped walking round and not stopped talking either. She's nervous!

What's there to be nervous about. It's not like Paul's a complete stranger to her.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

What's there to be nervous about. It's not like Paul's a complete stranger to her.

b7 has guys and now leora is getting a visit from Paul 🤔 I guess she now realizes she has competition with karol, Marlene and now holly is getting fucked on a regular she needs to bring out the big guns 😏😂

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't care how they got there but one thing is we don't call other members Idiots or Stupid or any other faction of degrading words. 

Everyone has to learn to get along with one another.  As I have said in the past everyone is entitled to their own opinions whether they are right or wrong.  

Amen, preach it, brother. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

b7 has guys and now leora is getting a visit from Paul 🤔 I guess she now realizes she has competition with karol, Marlene and now holly is getting fucked on a regular she needs to bring out the big guns 😏😂

Paul's gun isn't very big or fully loaded.  :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Paul and Leora started the plan to move exactly one year ago, when he began learning Czech.

• Upvote 5