OFF TOPIC in FORUM TOPICS

When I look at specific topics I usually see that members tend to start commenting about something other than the topic at hand. Well sometimes it is good reading and/or funny but it does get frustrating when it goes on for quite a while. Even I can go off topic at times. Some members and mods will step in and say "enough is enough" or "get back to the specific topic". So the "light bulb moment" happened. Now I finally realized (better late than never for us slow - duh, airheads - lol) that most members might only focus on one favorite forum topic and won't switch topics to talk about other stuff. Some stick with Leora only or a certain Barca hostel or some other forum topic. So now I know why the specific topics end up going "off topic" which usually happens when things slow down about that topic.

At xcamfan, the chat room comments generally cover all Barca places and perhaps a few other topics but only about 1 to 7 members participating at one time, if that. Members using the forum topics usually stay within each specific topic so generally as a rule those rarely ever go off topic.

The VHTV Forum topics almost ALWAYS go off topic and mix apartment participants which makes a mess of trying to read all the useless shit talk. The forum topics are so confusing to follow and so much bickering back and forth.

At camcaps everyone goes off topic at one time or another so if I go off topic - leave me the fuck alone" - 🤣.

As I have told everyones's favorite Camcaps Admin, StnCld316, many times that as long as members are participating "it's a good thing". Give some slack and encourage members to join the talk - don't facepalm or discourage them. Doesn't hurt to be polite when letting others know if and when they go off topic since regular long-time members are the major culprits. It is the nature of how camcaps forums work that tends to lead to going off topic. It is what it is and we need to accept this.

Welcome members with open arms

Come Here Hug GIF - Open Arms Emoji Victorious Victoria Justice GIFs  Come To Me GIF - Come To Me Dr Evil Sad GIFs  Ogvhs Get It GIF - Ogvhs Get It Come Get It GIFs  Jessica Alba Bed GIF - Jessica Alba Bed Come Here GIFs

• 10 months later...

Starting to observe some forum topics getting pretty toxic with members calling others queer, racists and other uncalled-for descriptions. Not a true friendly forum. Too much back and forth fighting between members which pretty much causes off topic discussions and doesn't make for a good read. Apartments/tenants are almost unwatchable and now this forum is getting disgusting to even bother with. Getting as bad as the VHTV Forum which isn't a good thing. As a side note, to me, RLC, VHTV and camarads are all fighting for last place - same type of tenants, boring tenants, tenants hiding or disappearing, fake intentional shit for the cams and tenants always on the phone even when having sex. Tenants do nothing but forum members provide storylines to make them appear active (all speculation for nothing). All these so-called real life voyeur cam sites sure have lost their way but members hang on and try to add more to the participants which is futile. Oh yeah, keep asking for possible useless returnees. WHY!!!!!!

3 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Starting to observe some forum topics getting pretty toxic with members calling others queer, racists and other uncalled-for descriptions. Not a true friendly forum. Too much back and forth fighting between members which pretty much causes off topic discussions and doesn't make for a good read. Apartments/tenants are almost unwatchable and now this forum is getting disgusting to even bother with. Getting as bad as the VHTV Forum which isn't a good thing. As a side note, to me, RLC, VHTV and camarads are all fighting for last place - same type of tenants, boring tenants, tenants hiding or disappearing, fake intentional shit for the cams and tenants always on the phone even when having sex. Tenants do nothing but forum members provide storylines to make them appear active (all speculation for nothing). All these so-called real life voyeur cam sites sure have lost their way but members hang on and try to add more to the participants which is futile. Oh yeah, keep asking for possible useless returnees. WHY!!!!!!

Seems to be some built up animosity towards each other. Could be the frustrations with RLC that some get their panties/knickers in a knot. Even arguing about screenshots - sheesh!!!

• Haha 1

On 4/8/2023 at 10:21 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Seems to be some built up animosity towards each other. Could be the frustrations with RLC that some get their panties/knickers in a knot. Even arguing about screenshots - sheesh!!!

And the off-topic arguing in the forum topics continues. Makes for a tough read or no read and less participation by members who might want to post decent comments. Oh well, mods not doing their homework.

2 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

And the off-topic arguing in the forum topics continues. Makes for a tough read or no read and less participation by members who might want to post decent comments. Oh well, mods not doing their homework.

With days like today with so many additions it's hard to make topics and try and read what others are posting.  When I get to those posts where there's flaming one another the posts will get removed as they do not belong in an apartment topic.

• Thanks 1

On 4/13/2023 at 12:27 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

And the off-topic arguing in the forum topics continues. Makes for a tough read or no read and less participation by members who might want to post decent comments.

More of the same crap with name calling too. The c**t word and others are used to describe tenants and members. I guess I should get use to it because the same nonsense happens on xcamfan and the VHTV Forum.

On 4/8/2023 at 10:21 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

I hate when my panties get in a knot. 🤗

• Like 1
  • Haha 2