Martina & Alberto - 2022 #15

My Gaydar antenna has been up and on high alert as I watch Martina with her friend. I would guess that Martina gets to experience him both as a male and as a woman. I can imagine him dressing as a woman as he takes Martina. She would love it either/or both ways.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

My Gaydar antenna has been up and on high alert as I watch Martina with her friend. I would guess that Martina gets to experience him both as a male and as a woman. I can imagine him dressing as a woman as he takes Martina. She would love it either/or both ways.

Friendship does not mean she has to fuck him.  Life is not all about sex.  Your Gaydar antenna is broken.  Get Yelt to fix it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

The notion that gay men don't get pussy is a cover story fabricated by the women who like to fuck them. I have had personal experience where I was once duped by a partner who gave that excuse for spending so much time with her "friend who did her hair and makeup". Turned out the guy was packing eight inches that she loved to lick on.   

1 minute ago, Deepdave said:

Friendship does not mean she has to fuck him.  Life is not all about sex.  Your Gaydar antenna is broken.  Get Yelt to- fix it.

Anyone who thinks that life on RLC is not about sex is either stupid or a pimpled face pre-adolescent. I don't know where you can go to get fixed short of your gay pastor.

3 hours ago, omedo said:

He has gone to Croatia with his friend Lluis, they will be back on Sunday.

Thanks. Does anyone know what happened with the suggestion Martina and friends would be going to Majorca? Perhaps a later trip?

7 hours ago, Adalbert said:

You'd be surprised what some couples have in their closets for special occasions. They tried it out, and it was certainly used during their night together in the hotel....Sex shops would go bankrupt if only prostitutes shopped there...😁

their night together in the hotel: I think it was for something else if you know what I mean...

1 hour ago, philo said:

Big Guy let himself in...with a key. Can't wait to see if he resumes intimacy on camera as they left off months ago. I say he because Martina did nothing to reciprocate, but allowed him liberties.

he is watching some RLC videos of Martina and ALberto ? LOL 

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Hello Jen, I can only say it was mentioned; Once when he when he was first introduced, Martina made him dinner and again when he and Martina spent the night in the spare room.  This is not evidence but only conjecture at this point as we are not sure he is bi. 
However, if he is bi it would/could explain the 2am Martina preparation, the glares of affection at the end of the night when all others had exited and the 8am return. If he is bi Martina would have the best of both worlds. No need to keep faking it with Alberto for RLC. Just leave Alberto and move off camera with Taco and Louis. End of story for fun girl.

fun grils, I like that expression 🤣

1 hour ago, philo said:

We know that Martna would love to experience new way doing thing....