Martina & Alberto - 2022 #15

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Or it can simply be that the holidays were already arranged for Martina and Alberto but due to Alberto starting a normal job , he couldn’t make it and Martina simply chose to go with  someone else 😇. it doesn’t change the fact that this couple haven’t got many sharing interests , Martina is the social one and Alberto the one who prefers the more self life things ..As we have said , being 10 years together with major character issues , it is for sure one of the biggest extraordinary things we are watching.But nothing also changes the fact that they both genuinely , deeply and sincerely love one another and can’t be away from eachother’s life . Let’s see how this summer will be for both of them ..

Martina on her side, allways try new stuff (man, woman..) 

Alberto on his side, has to win back Martina every time after she has try new stuff

For both side, it always new after 10 years, that why....

• Sad 1

Il y a 10 heures, yelt a dit :

No creo que hubiera suficiente hongo entre ellos como para permitir algo más que ser amigos cercanos. Sin embargo, creo que siguen siendo amigos íntimos y, al igual que Alberto, Martina puede encerrar en él sus pensamientos más profundos. 

Por otro lado, ¿alguien sabe si Martina ya no recibe compensación por estar en RLC? Mientras que el ángel y exhibicionista más querido (que no puede equivocarse), se ha ido de vacaciones a Croacia con su buen amigo Louis; ¿Podría ser esta la primera vez para Martina? Está pasando sus vacaciones de verano con un amigo que no es Alberto, y no con una amiga. ¿Cuáles son las posibilidades?

¿Alguien cree que probablemente fue una decisión difícil y que pudo haber causado una gran discusión hace algún tiempo cuando le contó a Alberto sus planes? 

En mi opinión y lo he mencionado antes esta es una gran oportunidad para Martina. Genial también para Alberto, que tendrá tiempo para concentrarse en encontrar otro apartamento sin la distracción de Martina y tener que trabajar en dos trabajos.

¿Será que Martina y Louis comparten cómodamente una habitación, una ducha y una cama sin la discreción de RLC? Me han dicho que Alberto y Martina siguen teniendo relaciones pero que él se retira antes de eyacular. ¿Verdadero o falso? ¿Significa que Martina no está usando anticonceptivos? Espero que tenga cuidado en caso de que suceda algo sexual. Las historias que contaba cuando estaba de vacaciones con Nelly; ¡nada más que sexo, alcohol y orgasmos! 

Con toda la planificación para este viaje, espero que ella comparta con Alberto acerca de todo lo divertido que ha sido ver el sitio con su amiga. ¿O tal vez confirma que estar con Louis es la relación que ha estado anhelando? También espero que con 6 días con alguien del género opuesto, se divierta como con el mismo género y no se preocupe por un accidente. 

I am not a subscriber and I only enter the chat occasionally because I became interested in this apartment since Martina's first sexual encounter with Nelly, but in relation to your comment the following occurs to me: Mr. Alberto has been seen quietly playing video games while her partner was fucking in the bedroom with her friend, everyone has seen how Martina makes her life on her own, going out and traveling alone or who knows who supposedly, according to what I read in your comments, having various sexual adventures, you have seen them visiting agency websites of contacts to both. After all these "little" examples, what the hell are you still wondering about? What is it that you are not clear about? What data do you need at this point to be clear about what kind of relationship unites this lady and this gentleman? Forgive me all but I get the feeling that either you do not want to admit the truth that is presented before your eyes because you would have to end the novel or in addition to being nice and funny you are a bit innocent. I have told you everything with all my love 🤗

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, catalonia said:

I am not a subscriber and I only enter the chat occasionally because I became interested in this apartment since Martina's first sexual encounter with Nelly, but in relation to your comment the following occurs to me: Mr. Alberto has been seen quietly playing video games while her partner was fucking in the bedroom with her friend, everyone has seen how Martina makes her life on her own, going out and traveling alone or who knows who supposedly, according to what I read in your comments, having various sexual adventures, you have seen them visiting agency websites of contacts to both. After all these "little" examples, what the hell are you still wondering about? What is it that you are not clear about? What data do you need at this point to be clear about what kind of relationship unites this lady and this gentleman? Forgive me all but I get the feeling that either you do not want to admit the truth that is presented before your eyes because you would have to end the novel or in addition to being nice and funny you are a bit innocent. I have told you everything with all my love 🤗

So for those of us that have lead a sheltered and innocent life, what exactly are you saying is their situation?? looking forward to your clarification....for I am but a humble country bumkin :) 

il y a 23 minutes, Zorro0 a dit :

Entonces, para aquellos de nosotros que hemos llevado una vida protegida e inocente, ¿cuál es exactamente tu situación? espero su aclaración....porque no soy más que un humilde vagabundo del país 🙂

Please, if your life has been closed and innocent you can always use your imagination, in this case it is not necessary to be extraordinarily imaginative either. I'm sure you can draw conclusions on your own. There are plenty of pieces of the puzzle, although I tend to think that many of you enjoy going round and round about this topic, I don't blame you either, everyone gets distracted as best they can. Courage and a hug, with the things that happen in the world this does not deserve a discussion.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, catalonia said:

Please, if your life has been closed and innocent you can always use your imagination, in this case it is not necessary to be extraordinarily imaginative either. I'm sure you can draw conclusions on your own. There are plenty of pieces of the puzzle, although I tend to think that many of you enjoy going round and round about this topic, I don't blame you either, everyone gets distracted as best they can. Courage and a hug, with the things that happen in the world this does not deserve a discussion.

Got it, you have no idea. cheers for the reply.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, catalonia said:

Thank you for your remarkable contribution. You hit the point exactly. And if you're from Catalonia, which your nickname suggests, then you probably have a lot of background information. Moltes gràcies.

5 hours ago, Zorro0 said:

So for those of us that have lead a sheltered and innocent life, what exactly are you saying is their situation?? looking forward to your clarification....for I am but a humble country bumkin 🙂

friends with benefits to obtain an income and apartment from rlc

11 hours ago, berty_47 said:

Hi JenniferMom, I like your comments very much. I'm a male with technical education and long experience in the computer and airplanes business. I learned to think logically and in a structured way. Unfortunately, this way of thinking doesn't work at all with people and especially with women. I'm sure you understand what I mean despite my bad english.

I am touched by your comments, thank you.  But are you saying women in general are not logical?

I don’t think either sex has superior logic skills on average.  There are logical thinkers in both genders and also people who can’t logically think through how to dress themselves in the morning.  I think what confuses people (mostly men) is that women are very emotional and feeling while men are more analytical and factual.   Both can be logical in their thinking but the differences in how we perceive and see the world makes us think the other gender is completely irrational.  

The best example we have see and I have referred to this is Gina continuing to tolerate Bruno.  Men see the physical abuse and logically conclude Bruno is an asshole.  But Gina sees Bruno in a very emotional way and for her it is logical to give him second chances.  She was not illogical because to her Bruno was “her man”.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

But nothing also changes the fact that they both genuinely , deeply and sincerely love one another and can’t be away from eachother’s life .

What in hell are you talking about?

She is gone away from Alberto on average 1-2 nights per week.  She takes vacations by herself or with Nelly or with a gay man.  Alberto bikes by himself.

It seems this apartment life is about the only thing they do together.  I know there have been exceptions.  

What evidence supports them feeling like they can’t be away from each other’s life???  To me it seems like they totally accept that they have their own lives outside of fucking for RLC.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

What in hell are you talking about?

She is gone away from Alberto on average 1-2 nights per week.  She takes vacations by herself or with Nelly or with a gay man.  Alberto bikes by himself.

It seems this apartment life is about the only thing they do together.  I know there have been exceptions.  

What evidence supports them feeling like they can’t be away from each other’s life???  To me it seems like they totally accept that they have their own lives outside of fucking for RLC.

I hardly ever see them arguing , yelling , being mad .. example Kitty and smith …

I hardly ever see them not enjoying their sex despite whatever everyone thinks here , they have their own chemistry and “ sex program “ of doing certain things that arouse them , example Leora and Paul 9 years together …

If they were unhappy , the viewers would understand , we don’t like to watch problematic relationships , subscribers have their own worries , they tune in to relax and feel nice watching  their favorite tenants performing or whatever .. Martina and Alberto you would always get the feeling to watch if you wish , their life isn’t “ pushing “ you away .. example , Radislava , Tata to name recent tenants ..

We will see how they proceed in life , whatever it is , I will every now and then tune and see how they are doing rather than visiting one of the best female couples ever Linda and the very rare smiley married life with her husband .

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

The best example we have see and I have referred to this is Gina continuing to tolerate Bruno.  Men see the physical abuse and logically conclude Bruno is an asshole.  But Gina sees Bruno in a very emotional way and for her it is logical to give him second chances.  She was not illogical because to her Bruno was “her man”.

I'm sorry. That's not logical.. That's irrational.... That's why men can't understand women....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1